Apo has released this STW specifically for the pipe tests of J. O of Sotchi.
Obviously, for this kind of trials, it must be a very technical, responsive, precise and catchy on hard snow or ice board.
To meet these criteria, Apo has pulled out all the stops: Classic camber, reinforcements in carbon in tip and tail for having a maximum power in cornering as well as grip.
This twin-tip with traditional camber is directed to riders of advanced or expert level since it is the ultimate board in terms of performance. It is very powerful and accurate and provides a big pop, very appreciable in a pipe or on the big tables of parks. This type of boards, narrow enough in waist with a very tonic core and a traditional camber are also very effective in carving at high speed on hard snow.
If you are a technical, demanding and powerful rider you will get the best from the STW and there, it will give you extraordinary pleasure.
- Camber: Mastery and precision with boards with traditional camber designed to go everywhere with a maximum of mastery and dynamism, as well as more precision and power, to regain the original sensations of the snowboard.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Double Flex : Manoeuvrability and liveliness: the kernel is widened slightly between the feet, to win in manoeuvrability while maintaining all the energy of the board.
- Woodcore PP2 Dual core: Lightness and precision with the PP2 Dual core that has been designed for a considerable weight gain and very high performance. The mixture of poplar and Paulownia creates an ultra responsive and accurate board. Thus, it reaches the ultimate versatility.
- Carbon XV: Nerviness and power, an X and a V are placed on the tip and tail of the dashboard to optimize the pop of the board for more responsiveness and recovery in end of turn and in ollie.
- Freestyle Shape: 95% Twin Tip, the place of tip is slightly more progressive than that of the tail. The core and the inserts are centred, and the side line is shorter, for a better freestyle behaviour.
- Sintered 8000 bases: Formula 1, the ultimate in trench soles; it is simply the formula 1 of the slides on snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The KING is a snowboard binding designed to provide all the necessary support to beginners ready to test their abilities in the park or on powder snow. Its Delta baseplate provides it unlimited responsiveness and extraordinary edge control. Its Contour highback provides excellent torsion and responsiveness for you to try all kinds of tricks. These features are even better thanks to its MFC ankle straps and Mac 4 buckles. The King are flexible and maneuverable. They are the best solution for beginners ready to improve their level.
- Baseplate: Delta: A DRAKE purely original concept. Its precurved aluminum heel piece is linked directly to a nylon/glass fiber base to create a system to resist projectiles. The compromise between the elasticity of nylon and the metal's direct reaction, which creates a flexible and maneuverable base, is ideal for beginners. It is completely adjustable so you can find the perfect heel piece and "toe ramp" position, guaranteeing perfect fit.
- Interface: Impulse toe ramp
- Highback: Contour
- Ankle Strap: MFC: A double-density 3D-profile ankle strap that will offer you better control and comfort in all situations.
- Toe Strap: MFC: Control and comfort in a simple but effective structure.
- Buckles: Mac 4: Very fast and light aluminum pawls for top level performance.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.