Apo has released this STW specifically for the pipe tests of J. O of Sotchi.
Obviously, for this kind of trials, it must be a very technical, responsive, precise and catchy on hard snow or ice board.
To meet these criteria, Apo has pulled out all the stops: Classic camber, reinforcements in carbon in tip and tail for having a maximum power in cornering as well as grip.
This twin-tip with traditional camber is directed to riders of advanced or expert level since it is the ultimate board in terms of performance. It is very powerful and accurate and provides a big pop, very appreciable in a pipe or on the big tables of parks. This type of boards, narrow enough in waist with a very tonic core and a traditional camber are also very effective in carving at high speed on hard snow.
If you are a technical, demanding and powerful rider you will get the best from the STW and there, it will give you extraordinary pleasure.
- Camber: Mastery and precision with boards with traditional camber designed to go everywhere with a maximum of mastery and dynamism, as well as more precision and power, to regain the original sensations of the snowboard.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Double Flex : Manoeuvrability and liveliness: the kernel is widened slightly between the feet, to win in manoeuvrability while maintaining all the energy of the board.
- Woodcore PP2 Dual core: Lightness and precision with the PP2 Dual core that has been designed for a considerable weight gain and very high performance. The mixture of poplar and Paulownia creates an ultra responsive and accurate board. Thus, it reaches the ultimate versatility.
- Carbon XV: Nerviness and power, an X and a V are placed on the tip and tail of the dashboard to optimize the pop of the board for more responsiveness and recovery in end of turn and in ollie.
- Freestyle Shape: 95% Twin Tip, the place of tip is slightly more progressive than that of the tail. The core and the inserts are centred, and the side line is shorter, for a better freestyle behaviour.
- Sintered 8000 bases: Formula 1, the ultimate in trench soles; it is simply the formula 1 of the slides on snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The RODEO has been dreamt up by Ride to focus on freestyle flexibility and mobility, and fun on the rails. Reveal your true power thanks to the WedgieTM 2.5 footbed and Stealth highback with excellent flex. This binding has a lightweight and hight performance aluminium Infinity chassis, AstroGlyde ratchets and the new improved Freestyle Core strap. Ideal for freestylers who are always looking for fun with style!
- Aluminum Infinity Chassis Aluminium chassis, the best balance of strength, lightness and material response for unmatched performance.
- Stealth Highback : mobility and flexibility to excel in freestyle and have fun on the rails.
- WedgieTM 2.5 footbed: Ultra-light 2.5° canted footbed to align ankle and knees in the most natural position for maximum drive.
- EVA Basepad
- Freestyle Core ankle strap
- Thin Grip 3D Strap : A moulded rubber toe strap. In a web pattern for a better fit and better grip.
- Flipside Mount Strap - Provides ease of entry getting into your bindings as it flips open to hold the ankle strap out of the way.
- Astroglyde LT Ratchets : Innovative minimalist buckle design that is engineered for superior adjustment and ease of use.
- Forged Aluminium Micro-Disc
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|