Apo has released this STW specifically for the pipe tests of J. O of Sotchi.
Obviously, for this kind of trials, it must be a very technical, responsive, precise and catchy on hard snow or ice board.
To meet these criteria, Apo has pulled out all the stops: Classic camber, reinforcements in carbon in tip and tail for having a maximum power in cornering as well as grip.
This twin-tip with traditional camber is directed to riders of advanced or expert level since it is the ultimate board in terms of performance. It is very powerful and accurate and provides a big pop, very appreciable in a pipe or on the big tables of parks. This type of boards, narrow enough in waist with a very tonic core and a traditional camber are also very effective in carving at high speed on hard snow.
If you are a technical, demanding and powerful rider you will get the best from the STW and there, it will give you extraordinary pleasure.
- Camber: Mastery and precision with boards with traditional camber designed to go everywhere with a maximum of mastery and dynamism, as well as more precision and power, to regain the original sensations of the snowboard.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Double Flex : Manoeuvrability and liveliness: the kernel is widened slightly between the feet, to win in manoeuvrability while maintaining all the energy of the board.
- Woodcore PP2 Dual core: Lightness and precision with the PP2 Dual core that has been designed for a considerable weight gain and very high performance. The mixture of poplar and Paulownia creates an ultra responsive and accurate board. Thus, it reaches the ultimate versatility.
- Carbon XV: Nerviness and power, an X and a V are placed on the tip and tail of the dashboard to optimize the pop of the board for more responsiveness and recovery in end of turn and in ollie.
- Freestyle Shape: 95% Twin Tip, the place of tip is slightly more progressive than that of the tail. The core and the inserts are centred, and the side line is shorter, for a better freestyle behaviour.
- Sintered 8000 bases: Formula 1, the ultimate in trench soles; it is simply the formula 1 of the slides on snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Back in 2013, the CAGE V1 is a light binding that focuses on comfort and flexibility. Not neglecting performance, it revisits its components in order to improve and become an even more efficient and comfortable binding. To be more precise, it is equipped with:
- a mono-block flange in nylon fibres of glass more flexible that the HCX series,
- new lean flanks,
- a spoiler and perforated straps,
- a gas pedal adjustable without tools
- the new pads in EVA foam Triad 3 zones toes-disc-heel.
An accessible binding due to its flexibility and price that will be the unanimity among riders.
- Buckles - materials: AlumaLight
- Flange: CPU2
- Spoiler : MainFrame
- Straps : Pounder
- Triad Pads 40-50 Shores : The bearing shells in EVA envelop the gas pedal, the disc and the heel for shock absorption and considerable less vibration.
- EVA indicator of durability: All our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|