Apo has released this STW specifically for the pipe tests of J. O of Sotchi.
Obviously, for this kind of trials, it must be a very technical, responsive, precise and catchy on hard snow or ice board.
To meet these criteria, Apo has pulled out all the stops: Classic camber, reinforcements in carbon in tip and tail for having a maximum power in cornering as well as grip.
This twin-tip with traditional camber is directed to riders of advanced or expert level since it is the ultimate board in terms of performance. It is very powerful and accurate and provides a big pop, very appreciable in a pipe or on the big tables of parks. This type of boards, narrow enough in waist with a very tonic core and a traditional camber are also very effective in carving at high speed on hard snow.
If you are a technical, demanding and powerful rider you will get the best from the STW and there, it will give you extraordinary pleasure.
- Camber: Mastery and precision with boards with traditional camber designed to go everywhere with a maximum of mastery and dynamism, as well as more precision and power, to regain the original sensations of the snowboard.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Double Flex : Manoeuvrability and liveliness: the kernel is widened slightly between the feet, to win in manoeuvrability while maintaining all the energy of the board.
- Woodcore PP2 Dual core: Lightness and precision with the PP2 Dual core that has been designed for a considerable weight gain and very high performance. The mixture of poplar and Paulownia creates an ultra responsive and accurate board. Thus, it reaches the ultimate versatility.
- Carbon XV: Nerviness and power, an X and a V are placed on the tip and tail of the dashboard to optimize the pop of the board for more responsiveness and recovery in end of turn and in ollie.
- Freestyle Shape: 95% Twin Tip, the place of tip is slightly more progressive than that of the tail. The core and the inserts are centred, and the side line is shorter, for a better freestyle behaviour.
- Sintered 8000 bases: Formula 1, the ultimate in trench soles; it is simply the formula 1 of the slides on snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Riding as Xavier De Le Rue is not impossible. The hardware on which he rides are an important part of the equation. And the bindings are, in this regard, the so essential that the land frequented by Xavier leaves no room to the approximate. Because it is not necessarily appropriate to change what is working well, the Experience of this season is delivered, as the past year, with a stiffened chassis HCX33, a foot bed Magnebed S3 and a Contour Light spoiler, but is featuring the new straps Rossignol 400Z and a new buckle. Two points that make this new version a set both powerful and more precise.
- HCX-33 flange
- Countour Light spoiler
- 400Z straps
- Foot bed Magnebed S3
- Alumalight levers for buckles
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|