referencia : 4APSBSUPR
With a new camber (rocker) this season, the SUPREME is a really versatile tool. Powerful on all terrain, this all-mountain freestyle board is made for strong riders who want to spend time in the park, the pipe and the backcountry. Its new rocker and all-mountain...APO
With a new camber (rocker) this season, the SUPREME is a really versatile tool. Powerful on all terrain, this all-mountain freestyle board is made for strong riders who want to spend time in the park, the pipe and the backcountry. Its new rocker and all-mountain shape offer excellent flotation and great stability on landings. Composed, it has great speed thanks to its responsiveness and sharp precision. Even Valérian Ducourtil wants to keep riding it : This board is a blast. I love it. I've been riding it all season!"
- Rocker : Easy and forgiving, these rocker boards have zero camber and a light rocker on the tip & tail. Fun and easy to use reduce edge faults. A soft floatation and smooth ride whatever the terrain.
- 2D Basalt fiberglass : Dynamism and lightweight
The construction of this fibre combines the control and the response of our traditional 2D. The bands of basalt placed below the board provide lightness and strength.
- XV Carbon: Nervousness and power
Bands of carbon forming a X and a V are placed on the tip and tail of the dashboard to optimize the pop of the board for more responsiveness and recovery in end of turn.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Sintered 8000 formula base : Formula 1
The best base you can get, it’s the formula 1 of gliding on snow.
- Stone grind finish : Speed marked in spring snow
Stone finished boards slide much better on the wet snow thanks to fine structures allowing droplets of water to escape more quickly under the sole.
- Shape All Mountain : Excellent versatility
60% Directional: The tip radius is a bit longer than the tail. The inserts have a slight setback, just enough for the board to have a slight directional effect, but still great all mountain versatility.
- Double Flex : Manoeuvrable and fast
The kernel is widened slightly between the feet, to win in manoeuvrability while maintaining all the energy of the board.
- PP2 Dual Core : Light and accurate.
The PP2 Dual core was designed to reduce the weight as much as possible and increase performance levels. The blend of poplar and Paulownia makes the boards ultra responsive and precise, delivering ultimate versatility.
- PROGRAM : Jib 5 / Jumps 9 / Carving 10 / Powder 6
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|