The Apo TC W-ROCKER is a board with a freestyle drive and a freeride heart.
This is easily explained when we become a little interested in Tyler Chorlton (TC explains it ... ) who is the rider of the team for which this board has been developed. He is capable of riding any mountain and inventing tricks on all ground movements. He is comfortable on the peaks of Alaska as well as in the park of Val d'Isere, therefore he needed more than a simple all mountain board.
The w-rocker allows you to enjoy the mountain with everything it has to offer by providing flotation in deep snow and tolerance in the park. This board is recommended for riders of shoe size from 43 to 45.
"I am too happy to have the perfect board for my riding style! Here is my weapon. » Tyler Chorlton
- Beta Woodcore
- 2D Fiberglass: Manoeuvrability and pop with the 2D Pop fibre consists of a weaving in the axis of the board and the perpendicular. It provides a good pop while maintaining a certain manoeuvrability thanks to the flexibility in torsion.
- Carbon XV: Nerviness and power, an X and a V are placed on the tip and tail of the dashboard to optimize the pop of the board for more responsiveness and recovery in end of turn and in ollie.
- Sintered 4000 sole: Speed and durability; this sole with high molecular density is the reference in terms of durability and performance of slides, particularly on the cold snow. It requires regular maintenance to obtain the best possible performance.
- Stone Grind: Increased speed on winter snow: the stone finished boards slide much better on the wet snow thanks to fine structures allowing droplets of water to escape more quickly under the sole.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Double Flex : Manoeuvrability and liveliness: the kernel is widened slightly between the feet, to win in manoeuvrability while maintaining all the energy of the board.
- Powder Inserts: Rear inserts allow you to increase the setback by shifting the bindings to the rear on the days of heavy snow for having good nose flotation and avoid digging.
- Freestyle Shape: 95% Twin Tip: the place of tip is slightly more progressive than that of the tail. The core and the inserts are centred, and the side line is shorter, for a better freestyle behaviour.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|