DRAFT is a board with Rocker designed for practicing street and park.
Its soft flex and its twin shape make it the queen of freestyle in park and on the street. With DRAFT you can fully express yourself with safety on the rails, boxes, walls and other modules. You will quickly become an expert regarding press, rotations, bonks or butters.
And this is its strength, it is so tolerant and reassuring because of its flexibility while your improvement speed will be hardly believable.
NOTE: The colour of the base is random and independent of the size.
- Rocker System
- Shape: True Twin
- Width: Standard
- Flex: Soft
- 14 inserts 2x4: Allowing a wide range of stance adjustments as well as a micro-adjustability (stance max. 64CM).
- Bio film: This film with "gloss" aspect (very bright), composed of 30% of bio-plastic, protects the topsheet while environmentally replacing the traditional varnish.
- Power Ply Topsheet: Topsheet wood sustainably manages to gain weight and durability.
- Butter Glassing: A second layer of bi-axial fibres originates from above the first bi-axial layer that brings control and appreciable tolerance in park and street but also in all-mountain.
- UN3 Progressive Sidecuts (Grip Tech): Combination of 3 curve radii creating 2 new contact points of with snow on each side of the board, for easier entering and cornering and more stability and grip.
- Medicine Core: 100% certified FSC poplar, the reference in the snowboard industry for flawless responsiveness and good durability.
- Rhythm Walls: A technical mixture of ABS and Urethane to optimize the durability of the board.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Steel squares 60% recycled for good grip and durability.
- Fusion Base: Extruded sole, light and easy to repair.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Faithful to its system with double entry, the TEAM bindings by Apo is a concentrate of versatility and practicality having been widely proven. Its unique concept is simple: according to the ground (flat, incline, powdery snow etc.), it is possible to fit either by the back thanks to the patented system of self-tightening cable and strap, either by the front as a traditional binding. Comfortable, precise, quick and easy to use, the Team is intended to all uses and all levels.
- Team highback: Spoiler with progressive flex with triple EVA density for comfort, reliability and performance
- Espresso Lever: The ergonomic shape of our dual material lever (alu+TPR) facilitates the grip. The stainless steel cable (7x19) is indestructible.
- Rodeo Heelcup: The two cornerstones of our bindings are alloy ultra lightweight and reinforced. They provide an excellent reactivity and rugged durability.
- Flex ankle strap: The new construction of this strap has been studied for more comfort. Its thermoformed foam ideally matches the boots to delete any point of compression.
- Ergonomic Toe strap: This strap matches the shape of your boots thanks to its flexible EVA. Its structure directly transmits your efforts to the board.
- Power ratchet : This loop quick click in aluminium has been reinforced to ensure proper operation in all conditions.
- Responsive base - Lifetime Base Plate warranty: Our base plates are guaranteed for life. They are injected in the reinforced fiberglass nylon, which procure their nervousness and accuracy. The bi-material pads deliver comfort and softness in the ride.
- 4X4 disc (3-screw disc sold separately) : This 4x4 disc is suitable for the majority of boards of the market since it is the industry standard.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|