DRAFT is a board with Rocker designed for practicing street and park.
Its soft flex and its twin shape make it the queen of freestyle in park and on the street. With DRAFT you can fully express yourself with safety on the rails, boxes, walls and other modules. You will quickly become an expert regarding press, rotations, bonks or butters.
And this is its strength, it is so tolerant and reassuring because of its flexibility while your improvement speed will be hardly believable.
NOTE: The colour of the base is random and independent of the size.
- Rocker System
- Shape: True Twin
- Width: Standard
- Flex: Soft
- 14 inserts 2x4: Allowing a wide range of stance adjustments as well as a micro-adjustability (stance max. 64CM).
- Bio film: This film with "gloss" aspect (very bright), composed of 30% of bio-plastic, protects the topsheet while environmentally replacing the traditional varnish.
- Power Ply Topsheet: Topsheet wood sustainably manages to gain weight and durability.
- Butter Glassing: A second layer of bi-axial fibres originates from above the first bi-axial layer that brings control and appreciable tolerance in park and street but also in all-mountain.
- UN3 Progressive Sidecuts (Grip Tech): Combination of 3 curve radii creating 2 new contact points of with snow on each side of the board, for easier entering and cornering and more stability and grip.
- Medicine Core: 100% certified FSC poplar, the reference in the snowboard industry for flawless responsiveness and good durability.
- Rhythm Walls: A technical mixture of ABS and Urethane to optimize the durability of the board.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Steel squares 60% recycled for good grip and durability.
- Fusion Base: Extruded sole, light and easy to repair.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
With a flex designed for riding in park and street sessions, the zero is your weapon. It is equipped with the FTI Air chassis that incorporates our mini-disc 2*4 to provide maximum of feeling with its board. This binding is robust, lightweight and manufactured to reduce any lands in ashes.
- New 2X4 Mini Disc With Angle Lock Feature: We have completely redesigned our mini disc with some extra features. Weight has been reduced by using a reinforced composite fibre. The elongated holes allow mounting and micro-adjusting the bindings on a 2*4 insert system. The diameter of the disk is reduced in order to allocate the maximum surface to the Airbags. Therefore, more space for cushion, without sacrificing the potential for adjustment.
- FlexBeam Highback: Our asymmetric spoilers are designed to offer the maximum of reactivity between the rider and the board. The asymmetry allows better adaptation to stances (55cm and more) commonly found among riders nowadays. To maximum responsiveness and to centre the pressure in the middle of the boot, the support axis of the front spoiler has been shifted 5 degrees towards the inside.
- Speedwheel Aluminium Buckles: Ultra lightweight aluminium buckle with a lock barrel in injected plastic for more speed, no effort to enter the rack and unmatched reliability.
- FTI Air Chassis: Fully opening the chassis at the level of the heel, we have been able to insert a large-sized Airbag. Not just a pad in micro-gel or a rubber cushion but a real Airbag capable of absorbing the receptions in frozen park and the big drops in street by absorbing the impacts instead of your back
- NITRO Air Dampening: Our Airbag technology is now available on a wider choice of models. The lightest shock absorption technology in the market eliminates painful receptions and protects your heel. This remarkable riding difference in terms of comfort in no way alters the response and control.
- Premium Slim Cut Ankle Straps: Our Slim Cut Ankle Strap s identified by its smaller profile. This provides both better flexibility and greater freedom of movement. It incorporates a special foam that memorizes its original shape. It is covered with leather reinforcements above and on the sides which makes it ultra resistant to all type of abrasion.
- Revert Window Toe Straps: The Revert strap is designed for perfectly following the external contours of the front of each walking boot. It offers two possibilities: it is placed either on the end of the boot, which has the effect of pushing the foot rearward and downwardly, or on top for a more conventional manner. It can be changed in few seconds and without tools, of course.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|