DRAFT is a board with Rocker designed for practicing street and park.
Its soft flex and its twin shape make it the queen of freestyle in park and on the street. With DRAFT you can fully express yourself with safety on the rails, boxes, walls and other modules. You will quickly become an expert regarding press, rotations, bonks or butters.
And this is its strength, it is so tolerant and reassuring because of its flexibility while your improvement speed will be hardly believable.
NOTE: The colour of the base is random and independent of the size.
- Rocker System
- Shape: True Twin
- Width: Standard
- Flex: Soft
- 14 inserts 2x4: Allowing a wide range of stance adjustments as well as a micro-adjustability (stance max. 64CM).
- Bio film: This film with "gloss" aspect (very bright), composed of 30% of bio-plastic, protects the topsheet while environmentally replacing the traditional varnish.
- Power Ply Topsheet: Topsheet wood sustainably manages to gain weight and durability.
- Butter Glassing: A second layer of bi-axial fibres originates from above the first bi-axial layer that brings control and appreciable tolerance in park and street but also in all-mountain.
- UN3 Progressive Sidecuts (Grip Tech): Combination of 3 curve radii creating 2 new contact points of with snow on each side of the board, for easier entering and cornering and more stability and grip.
- Medicine Core: 100% certified FSC poplar, the reference in the snowboard industry for flawless responsiveness and good durability.
- Rhythm Walls: A technical mixture of ABS and Urethane to optimize the durability of the board.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Steel squares 60% recycled for good grip and durability.
- Fusion Base: Extruded sole, light and easy to repair.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Back in 2013, the CAGE V1 is a light binding that focuses on comfort and flexibility. Not neglecting performance, it revisits its components in order to improve and become an even more efficient and comfortable binding. To be more precise, it is equipped with:
- a mono-block flange in nylon fibres of glass more flexible that the HCX series,
- new lean flanks,
- a spoiler and perforated straps,
- a gas pedal adjustable without tools
- the new pads in EVA foam Triad 3 zones toes-disc-heel.
An accessible binding due to its flexibility and price that will be the unanimity among riders.
- Buckles - materials: AlumaLight
- Flange: CPU2
- Spoiler : MainFrame
- Straps : Pounder
- Triad Pads 40-50 Shores : The bearing shells in EVA envelop the gas pedal, the disc and the heel for shock absorption and considerable less vibration.
- EVA indicator of durability: All our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|