DRAFT is a board with Rocker designed for practicing street and park.
Its soft flex and its twin shape make it the queen of freestyle in park and on the street. With DRAFT you can fully express yourself with safety on the rails, boxes, walls and other modules. You will quickly become an expert regarding press, rotations, bonks or butters.
And this is its strength, it is so tolerant and reassuring because of its flexibility while your improvement speed will be hardly believable.
NOTE: The colour of the base is random and independent of the size.
- Rocker System
- Shape: True Twin
- Width: Standard
- Flex: Soft
- 14 inserts 2x4: Allowing a wide range of stance adjustments as well as a micro-adjustability (stance max. 64CM).
- Bio film: This film with "gloss" aspect (very bright), composed of 30% of bio-plastic, protects the topsheet while environmentally replacing the traditional varnish.
- Power Ply Topsheet: Topsheet wood sustainably manages to gain weight and durability.
- Butter Glassing: A second layer of bi-axial fibres originates from above the first bi-axial layer that brings control and appreciable tolerance in park and street but also in all-mountain.
- UN3 Progressive Sidecuts (Grip Tech): Combination of 3 curve radii creating 2 new contact points of with snow on each side of the board, for easier entering and cornering and more stability and grip.
- Medicine Core: 100% certified FSC poplar, the reference in the snowboard industry for flawless responsiveness and good durability.
- Rhythm Walls: A technical mixture of ABS and Urethane to optimize the durability of the board.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Steel squares 60% recycled for good grip and durability.
- Fusion Base: Extruded sole, light and easy to repair.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Inescapable model, the CUDA V2 is a very powerful binding that combines a max of comfort and precision. To amplify its qualities, it benefited in 2013 from a full makeover with the objectives of: minimizing the weight, maximizing the power, the maintenance and the reaction time. Successful challenge! The Cuda 2013 now has a stiffened flange with 33% glass fibre, a hollow arch in aluminium T6, a perforated asymmetric spoiler with the new Heel Grip, two new more wraparound and dynamic foams of straps, with new faster and more manoeuvrable loops, a new bed-of-foot MagneBed S3R tilted 3° with shock absorbers in gel as well as a raised toe ramp entirely covered with EVA foam bi-density 40/50 or 40/55 Shores for ensured maximum comfort and a light weight.
A good value for riders who demand the best in terms of maintenance, comfort and responsiveness to ride with pleasure all playgrounds offered by the mountain.
- Buckles - materials: GripLight
- Flange: HCX-33
- Spoiler : Contour Light with Heel Grip
A piece of rubber is embedded at the bottom of the EVA pad of the spoiler to prevent the heel of your boot from gliding, thus ensuring a perfect fit and an immediate reaction to each of your movements.
- Straps : 40oz
- Tilted gas pedal: The closest your boot is to the gas pedal, the more you gain in precision. We have tilted the gas pedals on some of our bindings, thereby increasing the surface area in contact with the haystack on the zone of toes and opening the way to a whole new sensation of contact with the board.
- Tilted foot bed 3°: A light tilt of 3° toward the front retains the natural alignment of the feet and legs, relieving the tension of a larger distance between the feet and increasing the pressure at the nose and tail for higher ollies and longer butters.
- Gel cushions: Bindings is never too padded. We have therefore replaced the EVA pads for gel pads under each of three areas of the foot support to maximize shock absorption, eliminate vibration and minimize fatigue.
- EVA indicators of hardness: all our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
- EHT Extruded Heelcup Tech (arch) : 50% more reactive, 20«» lighter. Micro-adjustments ensure your freedom of movement as well as an infinite number of options of size and centring.
- Asymlight buckles: An asymmetric construction in moulded aluminium guarantees both resistance and lightness, while the pawls facilitate donning and doffing.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|