DRAFT is a board with Rocker designed for practicing street and park.
Its soft flex and its twin shape make it the queen of freestyle in park and on the street. With DRAFT you can fully express yourself with safety on the rails, boxes, walls and other modules. You will quickly become an expert regarding press, rotations, bonks or butters.
And this is its strength, it is so tolerant and reassuring because of its flexibility while your improvement speed will be hardly believable.
NOTE: The colour of the base is random and independent of the size.
- Rocker System
- Shape: True Twin
- Width: Standard
- Flex: Soft
- 14 inserts 2x4: Allowing a wide range of stance adjustments as well as a micro-adjustability (stance max. 64CM).
- Bio film: This film with "gloss" aspect (very bright), composed of 30% of bio-plastic, protects the topsheet while environmentally replacing the traditional varnish.
- Power Ply Topsheet: Topsheet wood sustainably manages to gain weight and durability.
- Butter Glassing: A second layer of bi-axial fibres originates from above the first bi-axial layer that brings control and appreciable tolerance in park and street but also in all-mountain.
- UN3 Progressive Sidecuts (Grip Tech): Combination of 3 curve radii creating 2 new contact points of with snow on each side of the board, for easier entering and cornering and more stability and grip.
- Medicine Core: 100% certified FSC poplar, the reference in the snowboard industry for flawless responsiveness and good durability.
- Rhythm Walls: A technical mixture of ABS and Urethane to optimize the durability of the board.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Steel squares 60% recycled for good grip and durability.
- Fusion Base: Extruded sole, light and easy to repair.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|