The Fortrez Hoody is ideal as a cold-weather layering piece, or as a standalone on cool, drier days.
The abrasion-resistant fleece, Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology, provides warmth, stretch, sheds moisture, and layers easily.
The streamlined ScubaHood™ fits comfortably under a helmet, and an integrated Phasic™ AR panel serves as a neck gaiter.
Articulated patterning improves mobility, and the long hem rides comfortably under a harness and has a trim fit to help seal out drafts.
- Weight (g): 345
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Lightly insulated
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Four-way stretch textile
- Trim, slim fit, optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Integrated neck gaiter that also doubles as a balaclava
- Chin guard
- Full front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Drop back hem
- Trim fitting lower hem ensures better weather sealing
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Phasic™ AR—100% polyester
- Brushed Nickel
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 68 cm / 26.8 in