Recognized as the most versatile freeride skis on the market, the AK JJ is (available only in 195cm) is renewed in 2014 with a lot of success. With generous measurements and a rocker in tip and tail to be manoeuvrable, fast and fun in powdery snow, it retains its short radius (for a wide ski) as well as a stable and lightweight core that allow it to be agile and also quick on hard snow.
Belonging to the "Signature Series" developed in collaboration with the riders of the team and composed of skis with the latest technologies, of proven design and high quality material, this ski will allow following the footsteps of the pros or just your own style with verve. Inescapable freeride ski, the JJ appeal to freeriders who do not want to suffer when they deviate from the track.
- AR50 Sidewall : When the ABS Sidewall met the CAP construction. This method combines the engineering for the lightweight construction CAP at both ends (tip and tail) with the construction ABS under the feet (waist), which leads to an improved contact of edges, better twist and overall weight lightened.
- Hybrid UltraLight Core : Using strips of wood (375kg/m3) with an exceptionally high ratio of strength / weight, allowing the wider skis to enjoy a feeling of lightness / stability.
- EST Freeride Rocker : A rocker at the level of the tip and the tail combined with a positive camber under the feet allows an exceptional flotation in deep snow and a remarkable adhesion of edges on hard snow.
- 50/50 Base: a mixture of speed and durability, the base for the skier who wants everything
- CK Stringer
- Laminate Matrix: The bi-axial glass fibres operate in "X" in order to control the lateral deflection
- 1.7 Impact Edge : The height and width of the edge are smaller, and the steel is heat-treated in order to increase the durability and decrease weight.
- FIELD: All Mountain / Powder
- FLEX (scale from 1 to 10) :
Tip : 6
Waist : 7
Tail : 6,5
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Nacido hace 10 anos a partir de una idea alrededor de algunas cervezas entre riders profesionales, hoy Armada se distribuye en todo el mundo en 40 paises y representa la vanguardia de este deporte: deportista entrenado, un diseno sofisticado y una tecnologia superior.
Con base en California, la marca produce esquis, bastones y accesorios y desde 3 anos ha creado una linea de ropa.
Su independencia le permite centrarse en una sola meta: el producto, asegurando que la ropa y el corresponden bien a las necesidades de un equipo de elite de pilotos que saben como funciona. Armada es una familia de atletas, artistas, disenadores e ingenieros.