Always a leader in its category, the AR7 is back in 2014 with the same security.
King of the versatility thanks to its construction, its resistant and explosive core (with an improvement at the level of its flexibility) as well as its positive camber, this ski is manoeuvrable and stable in the air, performing on the rails and catchy on track.
It remains the best ski of all days for the all mountain freestylers, either beginners or at a very good level.
- AR50 Sidewall : When the ABS Sidewall met the CAP construction. This method combines the engineering for the lightweight construction CAP at both ends (tip and tail) with the construction ABS under the feet (waist), which leads to an improved contact of edges, better twist and overall weight lightened.
- Hybrid Triple Zone Core : Three strips of high density wood are positioned along the ultra-lightweight wood for a powerful and durable core with explosive energy return. This kernel is resistant to compression without creating unnecessary weight.
- Positive Camber: the traditional camber engage the tip and the tail of the ski, by improving the ease of entry and exit of cornering, while maintaining a firm grip.
- S7 basis: the S7 has a new slippery additive to increase the speed and durability
- CK Stringer
- Laminate Matrix: The bi-axial glass fibres operate in "X" in order to control the lateral deflection
- 2.5 Impact Edge: this type of edge has an oversize height and width. Its steel is heat treated with hardness that allows to resist properly to breaking and tearing of rails, edges or other obstacles they may be encountered.
- FIELD: Park / All Mountain
- FLEX :
Tip : 6
Waist : 8
Tail : 7
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The PX 12 binding is a veritable concentration of innovation and technology.
It offers incredible performance and accuracy and an active transmission of energy.
Equipped with a large elastic stroke for an effective absorption of shocks and vibrations, it offers optimum security.
Finally, it remains light through the use of composites.
- Full Drive Concept
Full drive toe piece
- PX heel piece:
AFD Wide Teflon plate
Vertical elasticity - heel piece 45 mm
- Stop ski 100 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Nacido hace 10 anos a partir de una idea alrededor de algunas cervezas entre riders profesionales, hoy Armada se distribuye en todo el mundo en 40 paises y representa la vanguardia de este deporte: deportista entrenado, un diseno sofisticado y una tecnologia superior.
Con base en California, la marca produce esquis, bastones y accesorios y desde 3 anos ha creado una linea de ropa.
Su independencia le permite centrarse en una sola meta: el producto, asegurando que la ropa y el corresponden bien a las necesidades de un equipo de elite de pilotos que saben como funciona. Armada es una familia de atletas, artistas, disenadores e ingenieros.