Specially developed for girls, the CANTIKA W retakes its place in 2014 in the all mountain category
Designed to do everything with great lightness thanks to its light weight, it is at ease on all lands. Its side lines as well as its relatively wide tip facilitate the triggering of the turns, which is also amplified by its short curve radius. Stable, tolerant, and catchy enough thanks to its positive Camber, the Cantika is a ski to go everywhere and be happy no matter what happens. And as usual, it has a serigraph to make friends green with envy!
- Cap : This method encapsulates the wood core with layers of glass fibre composite in order to create a torsion box. The assembly is inserted into the mould and then the glass fibres coiled to the core and the outer material is added. Creation of an ultra-tough, lightweight ski with balanced flex.
- Fleet Core : Similar to the central dual zone, but with a soft edge of 45 degrees towards the tip and the heel. This facilitates the entry and the exit in the rotations for the lighter riders.
- Positive Camber: the traditional camber engage the tip and the tail of the ski, by improving the ease of entry and exit of cornering, while maintaining a firm grip.
- S7 basis: the S7 has a new slippery additive to increase the speed and durability
- Laminate Matrix: The bi-axial glass fibres operate in "X" in order to control the lateral deflection
- 2.5 Impact Edge: this type of edge has an oversize height and width. Its steel is heat treated with hardness that allows to resist properly to breaking and tearing of rails, edges or other obstacles they may be encountered.
- FIELD: All Terrain
- FLEX :
Tip : 5
Waist : 7
Tail : 6
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Nacido hace 10 anos a partir de una idea alrededor de algunas cervezas entre riders profesionales, hoy Armada se distribuye en todo el mundo en 40 paises y representa la vanguardia de este deporte: deportista entrenado, un diseno sofisticado y una tecnologia superior.
Con base en California, la marca produce esquis, bastones y accesorios y desde 3 anos ha creado una linea de ropa.
Su independencia le permite centrarse en una sola meta: el producto, asegurando que la ropa y el corresponden bien a las necesidades de un equipo de elite de pilotos que saben como funciona. Armada es una familia de atletas, artistas, disenadores e ingenieros.