referencia : 13SKI-CAN
referencia : 7420M1.MAB
Specially developed for girls, the CANTIKA W retakes its place in 2014 in the all mountain category
Designed to do everything with great lightness thanks to its light weight, it is at ease on all lands. Its side lines as well as its relatively wide tip facilitate the triggering of the turns, which is also amplified by its short curve radius. Stable, tolerant, and catchy enough thanks to its positive Camber, the Cantika is a ski to go everywhere and be happy no matter what happens. And as usual, it has a serigraph to make friends green with envy!
- Cap : This method encapsulates the wood core with layers of glass fibre composite in order to create a torsion box. The assembly is inserted into the mould and then the glass fibres coiled to the core and the outer material is added. Creation of an ultra-tough, lightweight ski with balanced flex.
- Fleet Core : Similar to the central dual zone, but with a soft edge of 45 degrees towards the tip and the heel. This facilitates the entry and the exit in the rotations for the lighter riders.
- Positive Camber: the traditional camber engage the tip and the tail of the ski, by improving the ease of entry and exit of cornering, while maintaining a firm grip.
- S7 basis: the S7 has a new slippery additive to increase the speed and durability
- Laminate Matrix: The bi-axial glass fibres operate in "X" in order to control the lateral deflection
- 2.5 Impact Edge: this type of edge has an oversize height and width. Its steel is heat treated with hardness that allows to resist properly to breaking and tearing of rails, edges or other obstacles they may be encountered.
- FIELD: All Terrain
- FLEX :
Tip : 5
Waist : 7
Tail : 6
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Its frontal toe piece Pivot Triple Compact and its heel piece Hollow Linkage provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young freestylers and the light weight in general.
The DEMO version allows for fast and easy shoe size adjustment and is suitable for baseplate lengths between 260 and 365 mm.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light
- Plate AFD: Stainless Steel, adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: Front jaw adjustable in height, freeride brake, no-pull-out-screws (tail)
- Height: 22 mm
- Width stop ski: 110mm
- Length of sole: 260 - 365 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Nacido hace 10 anos a partir de una idea alrededor de algunas cervezas entre riders profesionales, hoy Armada se distribuye en todo el mundo en 40 paises y representa la vanguardia de este deporte: deportista entrenado, un diseno sofisticado y una tecnologia superior.
Con base en California, la marca produce esquis, bastones y accesorios y desde 3 anos ha creado una linea de ropa.
Su independencia le permite centrarse en una sola meta: el producto, asegurando que la ropa y el corresponden bien a las necesidades de un equipo de elite de pilotos que saben como funciona. Armada es una familia de atletas, artistas, disenadores e ingenieros.