Specially developed for girls, the CANTIKA W retakes its place in 2014 in the all mountain category
Designed to do everything with great lightness thanks to its light weight, it is at ease on all lands. Its side lines as well as its relatively wide tip facilitate the triggering of the turns, which is also amplified by its short curve radius. Stable, tolerant, and catchy enough thanks to its positive Camber, the Cantika is a ski to go everywhere and be happy no matter what happens. And as usual, it has a serigraph to make friends green with envy!
- Cap : This method encapsulates the wood core with layers of glass fibre composite in order to create a torsion box. The assembly is inserted into the mould and then the glass fibres coiled to the core and the outer material is added. Creation of an ultra-tough, lightweight ski with balanced flex.
- Fleet Core : Similar to the central dual zone, but with a soft edge of 45 degrees towards the tip and the heel. This facilitates the entry and the exit in the rotations for the lighter riders.
- Positive Camber: the traditional camber engage the tip and the tail of the ski, by improving the ease of entry and exit of cornering, while maintaining a firm grip.
- S7 basis: the S7 has a new slippery additive to increase the speed and durability
- Laminate Matrix: The bi-axial glass fibres operate in "X" in order to control the lateral deflection
- 2.5 Impact Edge: this type of edge has an oversize height and width. Its steel is heat treated with hardness that allows to resist properly to breaking and tearing of rails, edges or other obstacles they may be encountered.
- FIELD: All Terrain
- FLEX :
Tip : 5
Waist : 7
Tail : 6
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
THE AXIUM 100 L is a powerful binding composed of a Dual Action II toe piece allowing a multidirectional trigger and an Axium heel piece offering excellent comfort of use. Light and easy to use, it provides maintenance and security for the off-road skier favouring the lightness (skis with a max width of 85 mm at waist).
- DIN value: 3/10
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Teflon
- BM2 toe piece:
- Heel piece: XP3 Eco
- Height: 16 mm
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 12 mm
- Brake: 2P L / 70-85 mm
- Heel piece adjustment: 2P 24 mm
Nacido hace 10 anos a partir de una idea alrededor de algunas cervezas entre riders profesionales, hoy Armada se distribuye en todo el mundo en 40 paises y representa la vanguardia de este deporte: deportista entrenado, un diseno sofisticado y una tecnologia superior.
Con base en California, la marca produce esquis, bastones y accesorios y desde 3 anos ha creado una linea de ropa.
Su independencia le permite centrarse en una sola meta: el producto, asegurando que la ropa y el corresponden bien a las necesidades de un equipo de elite de pilotos que saben como funciona. Armada es una familia de atletas, artistas, disenadores e ingenieros.