referencia : 13SKI-CODA
referencia : 7224O1.MAB
This freestyle ski ARMADA CODA is the BIG brother of BANTAM in the junior range, and they are both the worthy descendants of the famous AR7.
Their common qualities are a very elaborated design, robustness and scalability for easy bringing you to the upper level. The traditional camber makes this ski reactive and combative even on hard snow.
Its construction is clearly top-of-the-range with wood core and durable Cap construction. Finally, the strengthened edges Impact Edge will be ideal to begin to try tricks on the boxes and rails of your favourite park.
The ARMADA CODA is therefore a tolerant, versatile and playful ski, perfect for juniors who dream of half-pipe and snowpark.
- Sidecuts (mm): 108-74-98 in 136cm / 111-76-101 in 143cm
- Radius (m): 11 in 136cm / 12 in 143cm
- Durable Cap Construction
- Durable and reactive timber core covered by fibres
- 2.5 Impact Edge, light-and-solid, oversized reinforced edges by treatment
- Sole S7: Durable with little maintenance and an integrated gliding agent for more speed
- Soft flex suitable for small sizes
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The FREE TEN is a binding designed for improving young practitioners of freestyle / freeride.
This model benefits from the MARKER manufacturing quality guaranteeing performance and durability. The modern design of the FREE TEN will perfectly match with your favourite skis.
This MARKER bin7 will give you very good safety at an affordable price!
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 10
- Standing height without ski: 23mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-in Compact heel piece: A gem of efficiency. Benefiting from the usually excellent MARKER properties and a perfect combination between quality design, lightness and exceptional features. This heelpiece technology is thus ideal for the beginner and the occasional skier, because, in this area, the trigger safety and a convincing quality/price ratio constitute a major asset.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1434g (with brakes in 85) and 1440g (with brakes in 100)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Nacido hace 10 anos a partir de una idea alrededor de algunas cervezas entre riders profesionales, hoy Armada se distribuye en todo el mundo en 40 paises y representa la vanguardia de este deporte: deportista entrenado, un diseno sofisticado y una tecnologia superior.
Con base en California, la marca produce esquis, bastones y accesorios y desde 3 anos ha creado una linea de ropa.
Su independencia le permite centrarse en una sola meta: el producto, asegurando que la ropa y el corresponden bien a las necesidades de un equipo de elite de pilotos que saben como funciona. Armada es una familia de atletas, artistas, disenadores e ingenieros.