Versatile to all tests thanks to its CAP construction, its light core, its soft rocker in tail and tip and its positive camber, the EL REY is a ski at ease in the park and on the steepest slopes. Belonging to the "AR Series", it is part of the range where the skis are designed to be functional, durable, responsive, and built with the highest quality. Each ski in the series is a tool that will allow each rider to exceed its limits or simply enjoy skiing thoroughly every day. Ideal for versatile riders who want a single ski for the whole season to have fun on the whole ski area.
- Cap : This method encapsulates the wood core with layers of glass fibre composite in order to create a torsion box. The assembly is inserted into the mould and then the glass fibres coiled to the core and the outer material is added. Creation of an ultra-tough, lightweight ski with balanced flex.
- Fleet Core : Similar to the central dual zone, but with a soft edge of 45 degrees towards the tip and the heel. This facilitates the entry and the exit in the rotations for the lighter riders.
- Positive Camber: the traditional camber engage the tip and the tail of the ski, by improving the ease of entry and exit of cornering, while maintaining a firm grip.
- S7 basis: the S7 has a new slippery additive to increase the speed and durability
- Laminate Matrix: The bi-axial glass fibres operate in "X" in order to control the lateral deflection
- 2.5 Impact Edge: this type of edge has an oversize height and width. Its steel is heat treated with hardness that allows to resist properly to breaking and tearing of rails, edges or other obstacles they may be encountered.
- FIELD: All Terrain
- FLEX :
Tip : 7
Waist : 8
Tail : 7,5
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The AXIAL2 120 bindings provide optimal performance since they have a World Cup construction used by skiers at the highest level. The arms of the heel piece allow you to transfer the energy directly to the edges for more power, with respect to the suspended heel piece, it allows a better control. Elastic stroke of the heel piece of 25mm to avoid erratic disengagement.
These bindings will impress advanced freeskiers with 100 mm width.
- DIN value: 3.5/12
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity: 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Wide Free
- Heel piece: ACS4
- Heel piece: X1 Compo
- Height: 20 mm
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 25 mm
- Brake : 3P XXL 86 - 100 mm
- Heel piece adjustment : 3P 45 mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Nacido hace 10 anos a partir de una idea alrededor de algunas cervezas entre riders profesionales, hoy Armada se distribuye en todo el mundo en 40 paises y representa la vanguardia de este deporte: deportista entrenado, un diseno sofisticado y una tecnologia superior.
Con base en California, la marca produce esquis, bastones y accesorios y desde 3 anos ha creado una linea de ropa.
Su independencia le permite centrarse en una sola meta: el producto, asegurando que la ropa y el corresponden bien a las necesidades de un equipo de elite de pilotos que saben como funciona. Armada es una familia de atletas, artistas, disenadores e ingenieros.