Recognized as the most versatile freeride skis on the market, the JJ is renewed in 2014 with a lot of success. With generous measurements and a rocker in tip and tail to be manoeuvrable, fast and fun in powdery snow, it retains its short radius (for a wide ski) as well as a stable and lightweight core that allow it to be agile and also quick on hard snow.
Belonging to the "Signature Series" developed in collaboration with the riders of the team and composed of skis with the latest technologies, of proven design and high quality material, this ski will allow following the footsteps of the pros or just your own style with verve. Inescapable freeride ski, the JJ appeal to freeriders who do not want to suffer when they deviate from the track.
- AR50 Sidewall : When the ABS Sidewall met the CAP construction. This method combines the engineering for the lightweight construction CAP at both ends (tip and tail) with the construction ABS under the feet (waist), which leads to an improved contact of edges, better twist and overall weight lightened.
- Hybrid UltraLight Core : Using strips of wood (375kg/m3) with an exceptionally high ratio of strength / weight, allowing the wider skis to enjoy a feeling of lightness / stability.
- EST Freeride Rocker : A rocker at the level of the tip and the tail combined with a positive camber under the feet allows an exceptional flotation in deep snow and a remarkable adhesion of edges on hard snow.
- 50/50 Base: a mixture of speed and durability, the base for the skier who wants everything
- CK Stringer
- Laminate Matrix: The bi-axial glass fibres operate in "X" in order to control the lateral deflection
- 1.7 Impact Edge : The height and width of the edge are smaller, and the steel is heat-treated in order to increase the durability and decrease weight.
- FIELD: All Mountain / Powder
- FLEX (scale from 1 to 10) :
Tip : 6
Waist : 7
Tail : 6,5
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Marvellously complementing the Backcountry Touring collection, the all-new TRACKER 16 is a binding specially developed to accompany the ski touring freeriders in search of new virgin slopes.
Very efficient in descent thanks to its ultra-wide base and its low profile chassis making it responsive and stable, it has innovative Hike & Ride technology to go even more easily from the uphill position to downhill.
The essential binding for lovers of virgin land who are looking for performance and pleasure whatever happens.
- Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- Oversize platform: An ultra-wide base (80mm) for a transfer of force and a maximum dynamism and accurate turns even at high speed
- A low profile chassis: Ultra-low construction and extreme inflexibility for maximum stability and ultra-direct contact with the field
- Hike & Ride Switch : You go without effort from the Hike (raise) to the Ride mode (lower), safely locked by a simple transfer of the weight of your body.
- Flat front toe piece: Each conversion can be controlled easily through a possible rotation of 90 degrees of the binding
- Self-cleaning base plate : Climbs effortlessly without snow accumulation
- Hike & Ride Switch: you go from the configuration Ride (raise) to the configuration Hike (descent) with a simple push of your ski pole.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
Nacido hace 10 anos a partir de una idea alrededor de algunas cervezas entre riders profesionales, hoy Armada se distribuye en todo el mundo en 40 paises y representa la vanguardia de este deporte: deportista entrenado, un diseno sofisticado y una tecnologia superior.
Con base en California, la marca produce esquis, bastones y accesorios y desde 3 anos ha creado una linea de ropa.
Su independencia le permite centrarse en una sola meta: el producto, asegurando que la ropa y el corresponden bien a las necesidades de un equipo de elite de pilotos que saben como funciona. Armada es una familia de atletas, artistas, disenadores e ingenieros.