Recognized as the most versatile freeride skis on the market, the JJ is renewed in 2014 with a lot of success. With generous measurements and a rocker in tip and tail to be manoeuvrable, fast and fun in powdery snow, it retains its short radius (for a wide ski) as well as a stable and lightweight core that allow it to be agile and also quick on hard snow.
Belonging to the "Signature Series" developed in collaboration with the riders of the team and composed of skis with the latest technologies, of proven design and high quality material, this ski will allow following the footsteps of the pros or just your own style with verve. Inescapable freeride ski, the JJ appeal to freeriders who do not want to suffer when they deviate from the track.
- AR50 Sidewall : When the ABS Sidewall met the CAP construction. This method combines the engineering for the lightweight construction CAP at both ends (tip and tail) with the construction ABS under the feet (waist), which leads to an improved contact of edges, better twist and overall weight lightened.
- Hybrid UltraLight Core : Using strips of wood (375kg/m3) with an exceptionally high ratio of strength / weight, allowing the wider skis to enjoy a feeling of lightness / stability.
- EST Freeride Rocker : A rocker at the level of the tip and the tail combined with a positive camber under the feet allows an exceptional flotation in deep snow and a remarkable adhesion of edges on hard snow.
- 50/50 Base: a mixture of speed and durability, the base for the skier who wants everything
- CK Stringer
- Laminate Matrix: The bi-axial glass fibres operate in "X" in order to control the lateral deflection
- 1.7 Impact Edge : The height and width of the edge are smaller, and the steel is heat-treated in order to increase the durability and decrease weight.
- FIELD: All Mountain / Powder
- FLEX (scale from 1 to 10) :
Tip : 6
Waist : 7
Tail : 6,5
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Skis are becoming wider for improved off-piste sensations, while improving on-piste performance. Bindings are playing a key role in the transmission of power and control from the ski.
The STH2 WTR 13 combines Salomon's renown DRIVER toe-piece with the Guardian heel piece, for a binding that transfers every movement to wide skis.
A low profile, long wings, a wide platform, and the Heel Flex interface enables you to control the widest skis, and provides incomparable transmission and performance downhill.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon walking soles.
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- DIN 4 to 13
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- Manual toe height adjustment
- Stomp Pedal : A large fixed pedal ensures optimal power transfer from skier to ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- XL Pedal (65mm)
- Oversized platform : ultra-wide base (71mm) for maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer pads : Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.
Nacido hace 10 anos a partir de una idea alrededor de algunas cervezas entre riders profesionales, hoy Armada se distribuye en todo el mundo en 40 paises y representa la vanguardia de este deporte: deportista entrenado, un diseno sofisticado y una tecnologia superior.
Con base en California, la marca produce esquis, bastones y accesorios y desde 3 anos ha creado una linea de ropa.
Su independencia le permite centrarse en una sola meta: el producto, asegurando que la ropa y el corresponden bien a las necesidades de un equipo de elite de pilotos que saben como funciona. Armada es una familia de atletas, artistas, disenadores e ingenieros.