referencia : 13SKI-MAG
referencia : 7524N1.GDC
Ski developed according to the requirements (and colours) of the famous Tanner Hall, the MAGIC J has evolved and offers in 2014 an even more efficient ski. Similar to the model JJ regarding its technologies, it represents a larger version with a pace less conical with a max width moved slightly toward the rear. Extremely stable at high speed, it loves the deep snow while being agile and manoeuvrable as any other.
- AR50 Sidewall : When the ABS Sidewall met the CAP construction. This method combines the engineering for the lightweight construction CAP at both ends (tip and tail) with the construction ABS under the feet (waist), which leads to an improved contact of edges, better twist and overall weight lightened.
- Hybrid UltraLight Core : Using strips of wood (375kg/m3) with an exceptionally high ratio of strength / weight, allowing the wider skis to enjoy a feeling of lightness / stability.
- EST Freeride Rocker : A rocker at the level of the tip and the tail combined with a positive camber under the feet allows an exceptional flotation in deep snow and a remarkable adhesion of edges on hard snow.
- 50/50 Base: a mixture of speed and durability, the base for the skier who wants everything
- CK Stringer
- Laminate Matrix: The bi-axial glass fibres operate in "X" in order to control the lateral deflection
- 1.7 Impact Edge : The height and width of the edge are smaller, and the steel is heat-treated in order to increase the durability and decrease weight.
- FIELD: All Mountain / Powder
- FLEX (scale from 1 to 10) :
Tip : 6,5
Waist : 7,5
Tail : 7
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Griffon has the same features of the Jester but is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe box in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations.
Recommended for skis over 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel Piece : The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Nacido hace 10 anos a partir de una idea alrededor de algunas cervezas entre riders profesionales, hoy Armada se distribuye en todo el mundo en 40 paises y representa la vanguardia de este deporte: deportista entrenado, un diseno sofisticado y una tecnologia superior.
Con base en California, la marca produce esquis, bastones y accesorios y desde 3 anos ha creado una linea de ropa.
Su independencia le permite centrarse en una sola meta: el producto, asegurando que la ropa y el corresponden bien a las necesidades de un equipo de elite de pilotos que saben como funciona. Armada es una familia de atletas, artistas, disenadores e ingenieros.