Straight out of the Big Mountain range, the 2014 is a version of NORWALK ski for sending big on snowy surfaces. Freshly redesigned with a bit more nerve, this ski is clearly dedicated to the committed riders since it compiles all the ingredients to please them: a large waist (116 mm by 189 cm), a rocker in tip, flat tail, a traditional camber underfoot, a lightweight core of high quality...
Very stable at high speed, it also benefits from a remarkable grip thanks to its long effective edges. It is not afraid of the difficult terrain, on the contrary!
- AR50 Sidewall : When the ABS Sidewall met the CAP construction. This method combines the engineering for the lightweight construction CAP at both ends (tip and tail) with the construction ABS under the feet (waist), which leads to an improved contact of edges, better twist and overall weight lightened.
- Hybrid UltraLight Core : Using strips of wood (375kg/m3) with an exceptionally high ratio of strength / weight, allowing the wider skis to enjoy a feeling of lightness / stability.
- EST All Mountain Rocker : A rocker at the level of the tip combined with a positive camber under the feet promoting flotation in soft snow while offering the ski a smooth driving and good adhesion on hard snow.
- 50/50 Base: a mixture of speed and durability, the base for the skier who wants everything
- CK Stringer
- Laminate Matrix: The bi-axial glass fibres operate in "X" in order to control the lateral deflection
- 1.7 Impact Edge : The height and width of the edge are smaller, and the steel is heat-treated in order to increase the durability and decrease weight.
- FIELD: All Mountain / Powder
- FLEX (scale from 1 to 10) :
Tip : 6,5
Waist : 7,5
Tail : 7
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Skis are becoming wider for improved off-piste sensations, while improving on-piste performance. Bindings are playing a key role in the transmission of power and control from the ski.
The STH2 WTR 13 combines Salomon's renown DRIVER toe-piece with the Guardian heel piece, for a binding that transfers every movement to wide skis.
A low profile, long wings, a wide platform, and the Heel Flex interface enables you to control the widest skis, and provides incomparable transmission and performance downhill.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon walking soles.
- DIN 4 to 13
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- Manual toe height adjustment
- Stomp Pedal : A large fixed pedal ensures optimal power transfer from skier to ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- XL Pedal (65mm)
- Oversized platform : ultra-wide base (71mm) for maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer pads : Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Nacido hace 10 anos a partir de una idea alrededor de algunas cervezas entre riders profesionales, hoy Armada se distribuye en todo el mundo en 40 paises y representa la vanguardia de este deporte: deportista entrenado, un diseno sofisticado y una tecnologia superior.
Con base en California, la marca produce esquis, bastones y accesorios y desde 3 anos ha creado una linea de ropa.
Su independencia le permite centrarse en una sola meta: el producto, asegurando que la ropa y el corresponden bien a las necesidades de un equipo de elite de pilotos que saben como funciona. Armada es una familia de atletas, artistas, disenadores e ingenieros.