referencia : 13SKI-PIP
referencia : RC1A022
Belonging to the "Limited Series" present skis designed with the best materials available (limited supply), the PIPE CLEANER is back in 2014 and benefited from a construction of high quality for sharp performance in order to achieve the best level.
Freestyle ski designed for large tricks in the pipe, it is rigid and reactive, mostly when the speed is accelerated with its Comp Series Base inspired by the World Cup. This season with a AR50 mid-way construction between the ABS Sidewall and the construction CAP, it has an improved contact surface of edges, better twist and a overall lightened weight.
In addition, it revised its profile with sidelines more refined for even greater effectiveness. Undeniably, one of the best ski of pipe of the story...
- Mounting bindings: 2,5 / -5 (factory recommended)
- Positive Camber: the traditional camber engage the tip and the tail of the ski, by improving the ease of entry and exit of cornering, while maintaining a firm grip.
- Laminate Matrix: The bi-axial glass fibres operate in "X" in order to control the lateral deflection
- AR50 Sidewall : When the ABS Sidewall met the CAP construction. This method combines the engineering for the lightweight construction CAP at both ends (tip and tail) with the construction ABS under the feet (waist), which leads to an improved contact of edges, better twist and overall weight lightened.
- Hybrid Double Zone Core : Two side rails in high density wood.
- 2.5 Impact Edge: this type of edge has an oversize height and width. Its steel is heat treated with hardness that allows to resist properly to breaking and tearing of rails, edges or other obstacles they may be encountered.
- Comp Series Base: the fastest sole of the range
- CK Stringer: side rails of carbon and Kevlar used in the heel to add the energetic and sustainable pop.
- FIELD: Park / All Terrain
- FLEX :
Tip : 5,5
Waist : 7,5
Tail : 6,5
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Axium 110 XL is a light, top of range binding equipped with a brake 100 mm wide.
The Dual Action reinforced stop offers a multi directional trigger at 180° assisted by a vertical and horizontal race spring which ensures excellent cushioning of shocks and reduces the risk of erratic detaching. Light, the heel piece of Axium is designed for an easy fitting. The increased length of the jaws allows you to detach it without effort. Axium 110 XL is a light and easy to use binding, and safe with an adjustment range of 3.5 to 11 DIN.
- Stop Dual Action II, Teflon anti-friction, elasticity 45mm.
- Axium heel piece +, Adjusting length 3P 45mm, Brake 3P XL / 100mm
Nacido hace 10 anos a partir de una idea alrededor de algunas cervezas entre riders profesionales, hoy Armada se distribuye en todo el mundo en 40 paises y representa la vanguardia de este deporte: deportista entrenado, un diseno sofisticado y una tecnologia superior.
Con base en California, la marca produce esquis, bastones y accesorios y desde 3 anos ha creado una linea de ropa.
Su independencia le permite centrarse en una sola meta: el producto, asegurando que la ropa y el corresponden bien a las necesidades de un equipo de elite de pilotos que saben como funciona. Armada es una familia de atletas, artistas, disenadores e ingenieros.