referencia : 13SKI-PIP
referencia : RCDA009
Belonging to the "Limited Series" present skis designed with the best materials available (limited supply), the PIPE CLEANER is back in 2014 and benefited from a construction of high quality for sharp performance in order to achieve the best level.
Freestyle ski designed for large tricks in the pipe, it is rigid and reactive, mostly when the speed is accelerated with its Comp Series Base inspired by the World Cup. This season with a AR50 mid-way construction between the ABS Sidewall and the construction CAP, it has an improved contact surface of edges, better twist and a overall lightened weight.
In addition, it revised its profile with sidelines more refined for even greater effectiveness. Undeniably, one of the best ski of pipe of the story...
- Mounting bindings: 2,5 / -5 (factory recommended)
- Positive Camber: the traditional camber engage the tip and the tail of the ski, by improving the ease of entry and exit of cornering, while maintaining a firm grip.
- Laminate Matrix: The bi-axial glass fibres operate in "X" in order to control the lateral deflection
- AR50 Sidewall : When the ABS Sidewall met the CAP construction. This method combines the engineering for the lightweight construction CAP at both ends (tip and tail) with the construction ABS under the feet (waist), which leads to an improved contact of edges, better twist and overall weight lightened.
- Hybrid Double Zone Core : Two side rails in high density wood.
- 2.5 Impact Edge: this type of edge has an oversize height and width. Its steel is heat treated with hardness that allows to resist properly to breaking and tearing of rails, edges or other obstacles they may be encountered.
- Comp Series Base: the fastest sole of the range
- CK Stringer: side rails of carbon and Kevlar used in the heel to add the energetic and sustainable pop.
- FIELD: Park / All Terrain
- FLEX :
Tip : 5,5
Waist : 7,5
Tail : 6,5
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
FKS is a mythical product, the reference for all disciplines.
From the World Cup freestyle riders to the X-Games riders, the whole world has the FKS on the feet! This binding is ideal for those who look, foremost, for performance, especially thanks to its good prevention of triggers, its great shock absorption and the security it offers to its user.
This model has a reduced mounting area: to neutralize the effects on the ski and offer more sensations. The FKS has 7 contact points with the shoe for more control and its toe piece with multi-directional trigger provides very good security.
- DIN adjustment: 4 to 12
- Dual Action III
- Anti-friction Wide Free
- Elastic spring 45 mm
- Base length adjustment: 20 mm
- Brake FKS 80-95 mm
- Elastic spring: 28 mm
- Height: 20 mm
- Weight of the pair: 2160 g
Nacido hace 10 anos a partir de una idea alrededor de algunas cervezas entre riders profesionales, hoy Armada se distribuye en todo el mundo en 40 paises y representa la vanguardia de este deporte: deportista entrenado, un diseno sofisticado y una tecnologia superior.
Con base en California, la marca produce esquis, bastones y accesorios y desde 3 anos ha creado una linea de ropa.
Su independencia le permite centrarse en una sola meta: el producto, asegurando que la ropa y el corresponden bien a las necesidades de un equipo de elite de pilotos que saben como funciona. Armada es una familia de atletas, artistas, disenadores e ingenieros.