Belonging to the "Limited Series" present skis designed with the best materials available (limited supply), the TRIUMPH is an All mountain ski benefited from a construction of high quality for sharp performance in order to achieve the best level. Renewed each year, this successful ski is done to perform on the track thanks to its all-mountain chassis and its positive camber. Stable, fast and responsive, it loves the speed and is accurate regardless of the terrain thanks to its touch of versatility. A sharp ski hitting with power and finesse all the slopes of field.
- AR50 Sidewall : When the ABS Sidewall met the CAP construction. This method combines the engineering for the lightweight construction CAP at both ends (tip and tail) with the construction ABS under the feet (waist), which leads to an improved contact of edges, better twist and overall weight lightened.
- Hybrid Dual Zone Core: two strips of high density wood are placed along wooden ultra-light plates to create a lightweight core with pop, solid and responsive.
- Positive Camber: the traditional camber engage the tip and the tail of the ski, by improving the ease of entry and exit of cornering, while maintaining a firm grip.
- Comp Series Base
- CK Stringer
- Laminate Matrix: The bi-axial glass fibres operate in "X" in order to control the lateral deflection
- 1.7 Impact Edge : The height and width of the edge are smaller, and the steel is heat-treated in order to increase the durability and decrease weight.
- FIELD: All-Mountain
- FLEX (scale from 1 to 10) :
Tip : 7
Waist : 8
Tail : 7,5
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Its frontal toe piece Pivot Triple Compact and its heel piece Hollow Linkage provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young freestylers and the light weight in general.
The DEMO version allows for fast and easy shoe size adjustment and is suitable for baseplate lengths between 260 and 365 mm.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light
- Plate AFD: Stainless Steel, adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: Front jaw adjustable in height, freeride brake, no-pull-out-screws (tail)
- Height: 22 mm
- Width stop ski: 110mm
- Length of sole: 260 - 365 mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Nacido hace 10 anos a partir de una idea alrededor de algunas cervezas entre riders profesionales, hoy Armada se distribuye en todo el mundo en 40 paises y representa la vanguardia de este deporte: deportista entrenado, un diseno sofisticado y una tecnologia superior.
Con base en California, la marca produce esquis, bastones y accesorios y desde 3 anos ha creado una linea de ropa.
Su independencia le permite centrarse en una sola meta: el producto, asegurando que la ropa y el corresponden bien a las necesidades de un equipo de elite de pilotos que saben como funciona. Armada es una familia de atletas, artistas, disenadores e ingenieros.