referencia : T3J0N-9093
Adding a Gore-Tex membrane to its composition, the FUJITRABUCO 2 GTX is a mountain running shoe which is not afraid of anything, especially not the rain! Very effective on varied terrain, including the winding paths in the mountains, this shoe is waterproof...ASICS
Adding a Gore-Tex membrane to its composition, the FUJITRABUCO 2 GTX is a mountain running shoe which is not afraid of anything, especially not the rain! Very effective on varied terrain, including the winding paths in the mountains, this shoe is waterproof and breathable and has components of high technical level to provide the best performance for runner with universal stride. Its sole provides full contact with the ground and allows daunting traction and adhesion.
In addition, the design of the rod combined with the lacing system ensures excellent support, while the exclusive foam shape system combined with the gel assure unequal cushioning and comfort.
- Rod in mesh
- PU Plate
- Removable insole
- "P. H. F. " for custom heel support
- Duomax: the bi-density Duomax, located on the internal face of the shoe, supports the stroke of the foot and ensures its stability.
- Solyte sole: exclusive material with Asics which plays a new role in the assembly technology, providing comfort and improving the cushioning through the use of three different densities.
- Heel and forefoot in for cushioning: the Asics gel system is probably the most famous innovations by Asics. In order to provide the highest possible shock absorption, the Gel units are strategically positioned in the midsole.
- External Heel Counter system: To provide customized adjustment.
- Gore Tex Technology: Flawless breathability and permeability.
- Moulded AHAR + rubber outsole
- Studs 90 degrees: Adhesion
- 3M Reflective Items: reflective materials for better visibility at night, allowing you to run safely.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano US||Unit weight||Tamano UK|