referencia : T3J2N-8993
Inescapable model in the Trail range, the FUJITRABUCO 2 NEUTRAL is a technical shoe that is not afraid of anything. Very effective on varied terrain, even the roughest ones, this shoe is breathable and has components of high technical level to provide...ASICS
Inescapable model in the Trail range, the FUJITRABUCO 2 NEUTRAL is a technical shoe that is not afraid of anything. Very effective on varied terrain, even the roughest ones, this shoe is breathable and has components of high technical level to provide the best performance for the women who want to push their limits. Its sole provides full contact with the ground and allows daunting traction and adhesion.
In addition, the design of the rod combined with the lacing system ensures a good support, while the exclusive system of gel provides unequal cushioning and comfort. To finish, the Monosock construction on the upper section is designed to prevent dirt and debris from entering the shoe and the External Heel Counter system allows customized adjustment.
- Rod in mesh
- PU Plate
- Monosock Construction on the upper section designed to prevent dirt and debris from entering in the hoe.
- Duomax: the bi-density Duomax, located on the internal face of the shoe, supports the stroke of the foot and ensures its stability.
- Solyte sole: exclusive material with Asics which plays a new role in the assembly technology, providing comfort and improving the cushioning through the use of three different densities.
- Heel and forefoot in for cushioning: the Asics gel system is probably the most famous innovations by Asics. In order to provide the highest possible shock absorption, the Gel units are strategically positioned in the midsole.
- External Heel Counter system: To provide customized adjustment.
- Studs 90 degrees: Adhesion
- Reflective Items: reflective materials for better visibility at night, allowing you to run safely.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano US||Unit weight||Tamano UK|