Run trails your way in a women’s trail shoe that's built for varied conditions and all types of runners. The GEL-FUJITRABUCO 5 has the trio of features every trail runner looks for in a shoe: protection, traction and stability.
Get the support you need with harder-density sloped SpEVA technology on both sides – ideal for stability when running downhill or on uneven ground.
And stay protected from sharp rocks with a hard-density but lightweight 1.5mm protection plate and durable mesh that won’t tear.
- Protect your feet with a rock-blocking plate and a durable mesh that won’t tear
- Get great grip and stability over both mild and unpredictable terrain with a hard-density sole
- Run long distances with a lightweight, flexible design and comfortable upper
- REARFOOT GEL® CUSHIONING SYSTEM :
Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- SOLYTE® MIDSOLE MATERIAL :
A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- COMFORDRY™ SOCKLINER :
This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability.
- IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM (I.G.S.®) :
ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
|TALLA||Tamano EU||Tamano US||Tamano UK|