referencia : AA0024298
referencia : 7224O1.MAB
Belonging to the "Women Powder" range, the CENTURY W is the first "fat" ski specially developed for women. Joined this season by the Millennium, Century, narrower, assures beautiful performance in deep snow. In fact, with its 110 mm in waist, its soft flex and its Powder Rocker (rocker in tip), it is ready to tackle the virgin lands with power and ease thanks to its remarkable flotation and manoeuvrability. Its wood core in tip and tail and its construction in three layers Step Down Sidewall 2L absorb shock and vibration. Resistant, it is also eye-catching with its camber and reagent to chain curves on harder snow.
This real freeride will bring a smile to female lover of virgin slopes who will finally ride on a true "fat" for women.
- Step Down Sidewall /Woodcore : The "half-cap" construction at the tip and tail area protects the ski from physical damage. The sidewall construction in the binding area improves damping, shock absorption and therefore improves edge grip. The structure combined with the wood core ensures optimal performance and retains flexibility in the ski at all times.
- Power Rocker: for "freeskiers" who want both perfect flotation in powder snow and optimized stability on hard snow. 20% rocker in tail / 60% camber in waist / 20% rocker in tip.
- Compatible with TRACKER 16 bindings
- Compatible with CENTURY PRO skins
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The FREE TEN is a binding designed for improving young practitioners of freestyle / freeride.
This model benefits from the MARKER manufacturing quality guaranteeing performance and durability. The modern design of the FREE TEN will perfectly match with your favourite skis.
This MARKER bin7 will give you very good safety at an affordable price!
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 10
- Standing height without ski: 23mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-in Compact heel piece: A gem of efficiency. Benefiting from the usually excellent MARKER properties and a perfect combination between quality design, lightness and exceptional features. This heelpiece technology is thus ideal for the beginner and the occasional skier, because, in this area, the trigger safety and a convincing quality/price ratio constitute a major asset.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1434g (with brakes in 85) and 1440g (with brakes in 100)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
ATOMIC fabrica esquis desde 1955. La primera planta abrio sus puertas en Altenmarkt en 1971 y, hoy, cuenta con un equipo de 600 expertos, que trabajan sin descanso para que los esquis ATOMIC sean cada dia mejores, utilizando nuevos materiales y aplicando las ultimas innovaciones. Y aunque los esquis ATOMIC de hoy son fruto de las mas avanzadas tecnologias, hay algo que no ha cambiado desde 1955: cada esqui se fabrica a mano mimando hasta el ultimo detalle.
Los esquis son disenados para que cada esquiador pueda alcanzar sus objetivos. Y este compromiso solo pueden ofrecerlo personas que representan mejor que nadie la obsesion por la excelencia, la aventura sobre la nieve y la pasion por las pistas y permitir que cada esqui ATOMIC lleva grabado el trabajo y el entusiasmo invertidos en su elaboracion.