referencia : AA0024998
referencia : 48741
Featuring the same technologies as its big brothers, the Atlas and the Drifter, the CHARTER has the same characteristics of comfort, lightness and performance but its slightly narrower dimensions make it more enjoyable when climbing and more effective on hard snow.
This ski will be suitable for sportive touring skiers looking for the best compromise for their long outings.
- All mountain rocker
The "sidewall" construction provides optimum shock absorption and edge grip. An ultra-lightweight wood core reduces the overall weight, and the Step Down sidewall construction and additional side reinforcements make this ski extremely resistant to damage caused by shock or impact. The Titanium Mega Grip technology ensures maximum edge grip thanks to the resistance to high torsion under the bindings and scored high in the breakout tests.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The eagerly awaited new BEAST 16 is the fruit of the collaboration of Dynafit with many freeriders to provide a lightweight, efficient, and reassuring solution for committed freeriders who choose to ascend using the strength of the calf.
Indeed, the Beast 16 responds to the main fault of the famous Low Tech: the trigger.
The Beast 16, designed to withstand the stresses of freeride skiing, has as main features:
- Secure triggering of the toe piece and the heel piece
- Light weight (935 grams)
- DIN tightening up to 16
- Wide base to adapt to wider skis with better transmission of support
Available in a limited edition of 2 500 pairs.
- Precise and perfectly coordinated release mechanisms (Heel and Toe).
- Rotation toe piece to preventing nuisance releases during side impacts. (patent pending)
- Rear pivot point construction enables extra vertical movement thus increasing the release path to 10mm from 4mm. (patent pending)
- New more elastic structure, allowing you to store a greater amount of energy during dynamic stresses as jumps. (patent pending)
- Binding entry achieved by pressing the heel down : Entry force is therefore low even when the release value is high (DIN range 6-16), providing conveniententry in deep snow with higher DIN values. (patent pending)
- Low binding height ensuring direct contact with ski (rear 23mm; front 17mm with DYNAFIT Vulcan boot).
- Low forward-lean angle between front of foot (toe) and heel (rear) provides an extremely stable and smooth ride = minimal ramp angle.
- New, specially designed boot-heel insert for maximum force absorption even at DIN 16 plus optimum power transfer between binding and boot. (patent pending)
- System with outstanding torsional rigidity due to boot’s 4 attachment point system. (patent pending)
- Extra-wide binding baseplate as well as bore-holetemplate designed in line with maximum norm dimensions. This design is specially made for broad shovel skis (minimum waist width of 80mm).
- Frameless construction means no lifted weight during the ascent. World first: Frameless ski touring binding with release value of DIN 16.
- Maximum stride thanks to traditional DYNAFIT pivotpoint.
- Stop skis 105mm.
- All these features are combined with the fact that these are THE LIGHTEST SYSTEM with release value of DIN 16.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
ATOMIC fabrica esquis desde 1955. La primera planta abrio sus puertas en Altenmarkt en 1971 y, hoy, cuenta con un equipo de 600 expertos, que trabajan sin descanso para que los esquis ATOMIC sean cada dia mejores, utilizando nuevos materiales y aplicando las ultimas innovaciones. Y aunque los esquis ATOMIC de hoy son fruto de las mas avanzadas tecnologias, hay algo que no ha cambiado desde 1955: cada esqui se fabrica a mano mimando hasta el ultimo detalle.
Los esquis son disenados para que cada esquiador pueda alcanzar sus objetivos. Y este compromiso solo pueden ofrecerlo personas que representan mejor que nadie la obsesion por la excelencia, la aventura sobre la nieve y la pasion por las pistas y permitir que cada esqui ATOMIC lleva grabado el trabajo y el entusiasmo invertidos en su elaboracion.