referencia : AA0024852
referencia : 7525N1.GAB
Developed in collaboration with the freeskier Molly BAKER, the MILLENIUM has very generous edges and enormous rockers which literally float above the powder. Its full length wood core and its flex dampens event the hardest landings. Its Step Down construction offers great grip on hard snow. Very agile whatever the terrain thanks to its Rockers, the MILLENIUM is intended for experienced female freeskiers who are looking for performance.
- Step Down Sidewall /Woodcore : - The "half-cap" construction at the level of the tip and the tail protects the ski against mechanical damage. The sidewall construction in the binding area improves damping, shock absorption and therefore improves edge grip. The structure combined with the wood core ensures optimal performance and retains flexibility in the ski at all times.
- Powder rocker: tip and tail rockers each with 30% of the ski + traditional camber under the bindings on 40% of the ski.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The GRIFFON SCHIZO has all the benefits of the Griffon classic, such as the Triple Pivot Elite toe system and the Inter Pivot heel, for fantastic power transfer and performance wherever you go. The bindings also have Multi Stance Adjustor which appeals to freestyle backcountry skiers, allowing you to move the binding on the ski and thus have the best balance according to your activity.
- DIN 4 to 13
- Multi-Stance Adjustor : Skiing in a park or backcountry requires a different technique. When doing jumps and new school tricks you need to be centred on the skis for optimum balance. In powder though, setting the binding back a little improves ski flotation tremendously and less energy is needed. The Multi Stance Adjustor offers 60 mm continuous travel for perfectly balanced riding position.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
ATOMIC fabrica esquis desde 1955. La primera planta abrio sus puertas en Altenmarkt en 1971 y, hoy, cuenta con un equipo de 600 expertos, que trabajan sin descanso para que los esquis ATOMIC sean cada dia mejores, utilizando nuevos materiales y aplicando las ultimas innovaciones. Y aunque los esquis ATOMIC de hoy son fruto de las mas avanzadas tecnologias, hay algo que no ha cambiado desde 1955: cada esqui se fabrica a mano mimando hasta el ultimo detalle.
Los esquis son disenados para que cada esquiador pueda alcanzar sus objetivos. Y este compromiso solo pueden ofrecerlo personas que representan mejor que nadie la obsesion por la excelencia, la aventura sobre la nieve y la pasion por las pistas y permitir que cada esqui ATOMIC lleva grabado el trabajo y el entusiasmo invertidos en su elaboracion.