The Vantage is a big hit among all-mountain skiers thanks to its unequalled versatility: flotation in powdery / grip and stability on hard snow / remarkable agility on any terrain.
With intermediate measures (87 mm at waist in 181 cm), the VANTAGE PANIC perfectly fulfils its mission as an off-road ski. Equipped with the Carbon Backbone technology and tip and tail rockers, it is very manageable, playful, stable and performing regardless of the slope and the snow quality.
It floats just as well in powdery as it is gripping on packed snow, which makes an unbelievably versatile ski that will delight the all mountain skiers who do not want to make any compromise.
- All Mountain Rocker: tip rocker 15 %, tail rocker 10% and traditional camber 75%.
- Step Down Sidewall / Woodcore Carbon Backbone: Durable "Sidewall" construction under the binding optimizes absorption, the Backbone and wood core optimise power transfer and improve edge grip. Vibration in the "rocker" are effectively absorbed by the Backbone. In addition, its profile allows effortless turns thanks to the high rigidity and excellent performance. The Carbon version is synonymous with agility thanks to the dynamism.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
ATOMIC fabrica esquis desde 1955. La primera planta abrio sus puertas en Altenmarkt en 1971 y, hoy, cuenta con un equipo de 600 expertos, que trabajan sin descanso para que los esquis ATOMIC sean cada dia mejores, utilizando nuevos materiales y aplicando las ultimas innovaciones. Y aunque los esquis ATOMIC de hoy son fruto de las mas avanzadas tecnologias, hay algo que no ha cambiado desde 1955: cada esqui se fabrica a mano mimando hasta el ultimo detalle.
Los esquis son disenados para que cada esquiador pueda alcanzar sus objetivos. Y este compromiso solo pueden ofrecerlo personas que representan mejor que nadie la obsesion por la excelencia, la aventura sobre la nieve y la pasion por las pistas y permitir que cada esqui ATOMIC lleva grabado el trabajo y el entusiasmo invertidos en su elaboracion.