Faithful to itself, the PUNX is THE freestyle ski within the Freeski Park range. Always dynamic and playful in 2015 for you to send higher, it is sufficiently tolerant to assure the most reckless landings.
Equipped with the park Rocker (light rocker in tip and in tail) and sidecuts mixing short radius at the level of the binding and longer radius at the ends, this ski is extremely manageable and stable. In addition, the Resist Edge 2,0 technology provides it with more solidity to withstand rails and other landings in big jumps. A ski 100% dedicated to committed freestylers.
- Wood core
- Step Down Sidewall 2.0 Construction
- Reinforced edges 2.0
- Park Rocker: light rocker in tip (10%) and tail (10%), classical camber under the feet (80%).
- Stomp Sidecut : A bigger radius at the tip and tail and a smaller radius in the binding area.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
ATOMIC fabrica esquis desde 1955. La primera planta abrio sus puertas en Altenmarkt en 1971 y, hoy, cuenta con un equipo de 600 expertos, que trabajan sin descanso para que los esquis ATOMIC sean cada dia mejores, utilizando nuevos materiales y aplicando las ultimas innovaciones. Y aunque los esquis ATOMIC de hoy son fruto de las mas avanzadas tecnologias, hay algo que no ha cambiado desde 1955: cada esqui se fabrica a mano mimando hasta el ultimo detalle.
Los esquis son disenados para que cada esquiador pueda alcanzar sus objetivos. Y este compromiso solo pueden ofrecerlo personas que representan mejor que nadie la obsesion por la excelencia, la aventura sobre la nieve y la pasion por las pistas y permitir que cada esqui ATOMIC lleva grabado el trabajo y el entusiasmo invertidos en su elaboracion.