The ULTIMATE 78 is new in the Ultimate range in 2015.
It features a wider skate than the classical model (Ultimate 65) designed for competition in Alpine skiing, this ski has the same characteristics (weight, rocker, laminated carbon) to ensure just as good performances both uphill and downhill.
This ski is ideal for the endurance followers in ski touring that look for maximum lightness for the ascent and unequalled speed in descent.
- Three-layers Step Down Sidewall Construction
- Ultralite Woodcore: made out of poplar wood and ultra-light Karuba, this core maintains the weight of the ski at the minimum to provide you with comfortable movement at the ascension phases.
- All Mountain Rocker: for skiers evolving in all mountain environments who want to be able to ski on both prepared tracks and off the track. 85% camber / 15% rocker in tip.
- Race Tip: to fix the skin quickly when the clock is running..
- Carbon laminates: the carbon laminates provide excellent stability and remarkable transfer of power towards the snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Completely revolutionary, the DIAMIR VIPEC 12 is the first ski touring binding with inserts with defined triggering.
To be clearer, this "Low Tech" binding system allows a lateral security triggering combined with the automatic heel piece. A great novelty in the ski touring world!
Lightweight, it ensures maximum security. For understanding its system, its inserts are mounted on a lateral "rail". Thus, in a fall with torsion, this "rail" moves to facilitate wedging. And in case of fall at low speed, the insert switches on the outside so that nothing can interfere with the ejection of the shoe.
Featuring the Easy Switch concept which allows you to pass from downhill mode to walking mode easily with the help of your pole, it is easy to use.
To finish, it is endowed with a broad support point and high stability of the system, for a more direct transfer of forces more and therefore more effective.
- Lateral security triggering : Its automatic stop allows a side trip in 2 phases. In a first phase, the sliding block moves laterally with the pin toe piece unit. In a second phase, the pin toe piece unit tilts laterally, thus freeing up the shoe. After tripping, the toe piece can be turned back to its initial position with a simple gesture. Note that the shoe shall be released only if the dynamic stroke of 11mm and the restoring force set have been crossed.
- Security frontal triggering: Its automatic toe grounder allows frontal triggering assured by the lateral tilt of the heel pin unit housed in the heel chassis. They move on a dynamic race of 4 mm and, after exceeding the restoring force set acting on the retention wedges of the rear inserts of the shoe, the latter is released.
- Defined security triggering: The active longitudinal compensation is the key of the defined triggering. The contact pressure of the shoe must remain constant for the triggering mechanisms to provide a defined triggering in all situations. Thanks to the Pin Safety system, the active longitudinal compensation provides constant pressure through the coming and going of the heel piece on the guide plate even during an extreme ski bending.
- Système Easy Switch : This Easy Switch system allows quick and simple donning and doffing. This system also facilitates the passage of the binding from the downhill mode to walking mode. The VIPEC 12 binding is compatible with all ski touring boots equipped with inserts.
- 3 levels of tilt: The Comfort Lift system allows 3 levels of tilt, 0°, 9° and 13°. The tilt change is done quickly and easily with your pole.
- Stop ski 80mm
- DIN value: 5-12
- Unitary weight (without stop skis): 520 g (verified weight 475 g)
- Stop skis weight (unitary): 65 g (verified weight 60 g)
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
ATOMIC fabrica esquis desde 1955. La primera planta abrio sus puertas en Altenmarkt en 1971 y, hoy, cuenta con un equipo de 600 expertos, que trabajan sin descanso para que los esquis ATOMIC sean cada dia mejores, utilizando nuevos materiales y aplicando las ultimas innovaciones. Y aunque los esquis ATOMIC de hoy son fruto de las mas avanzadas tecnologias, hay algo que no ha cambiado desde 1955: cada esqui se fabrica a mano mimando hasta el ultimo detalle.
Los esquis son disenados para que cada esquiador pueda alcanzar sus objetivos. Y este compromiso solo pueden ofrecerlo personas que representan mejor que nadie la obsesion por la excelencia, la aventura sobre la nieve y la pasion por las pistas y permitir que cada esqui ATOMIC lleva grabado el trabajo y el entusiasmo invertidos en su elaboracion.