referencia : AA0025310
referencia : 7424O1.MAB
The Vantage is a big hit among all-mountain skiers thanks to its unequalled versatility: flotation in powdery / grip and stability on hard snow / remarkable agility on any terrain.
With generous measures (98 mm at waist in 187 cm), the VANTAGE ALIBI perfectly fulfils its mission as an off-road ski. Equipped with the backbone titanium technology and tip and tail rockers, it is very manageable, playful, stable and performing regardless of the slope and the snow quality.
It floats just as well in powdery as it is gripping on packed snow, which makes an unbelievably versatile ski that will delight the all mountain skiers who do not want to make any compromise.
- All Mountain Rocker: tip rocker 20%, tail rocker 15% and traditional camber 65%.
- Step Down Sidewall / Woodcore Titanium Backbone : The extremely resistant "sidewall" construction under the binding assures optimum cushioning, and the Backbone and the wood core optimize the power transfer while improving thus the grip of the edges. At the level of the "rocker", vibrations are efficiently absorbed by the Backbone. In addition, its shape allows cornering without effort thanks to the high rigidity and to the excellent performance. Extreme fluidity and exceptional dynamism are the characteristics of the Titanium version.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
ATOMIC fabrica esquis desde 1955. La primera planta abrio sus puertas en Altenmarkt en 1971 y, hoy, cuenta con un equipo de 600 expertos, que trabajan sin descanso para que los esquis ATOMIC sean cada dia mejores, utilizando nuevos materiales y aplicando las ultimas innovaciones. Y aunque los esquis ATOMIC de hoy son fruto de las mas avanzadas tecnologias, hay algo que no ha cambiado desde 1955: cada esqui se fabrica a mano mimando hasta el ultimo detalle.
Los esquis son disenados para que cada esquiador pueda alcanzar sus objetivos. Y este compromiso solo pueden ofrecerlo personas que representan mejor que nadie la obsesion por la excelencia, la aventura sobre la nieve y la pasion por las pistas y permitir que cada esqui ATOMIC lleva grabado el trabajo y el entusiasmo invertidos en su elaboracion.