The most-affordable BCA package equipped with the industry changing Tracker DTS digital avalanche transceiver, the small and packable bullet shovel (non-extendable), and industry standard 240cm Stealth probe. If your looking to get some quality backcountry equipment without breaking the bank, look no further than the DTS Avalanche Rescue Package.
The Tracker DTS avalanche transceiver is the most trusted and widely used beacon on the market because of its rapid processor and efficient user interface. A real-time digital display shows both direction and distance with bright red LEDs. As the world’s most widely used transceiver, the Tracker DTS has established a strong reputation for durability and reliability.
The 6061 aluminum BCA Bomber shovels feature an oval shaft with a more packable, bombproof, “ferrule-less” blade, ergonomic grip, and T6 heat treatment. Includes an end cap on the shaft, which prevents snow from building up along the inside. The Bomber line boasts an off-the-chart strength to weight ratio, while taking up minimal storage space in your pack. Remember, the excavation process in an avalanche rescue is where the most time can be lost or gained.
As the all in one probe, the Stealth 240 is an industry standard length, compact, lightweight, and economical. Stealth Quick-Lock probes feature the easiest and fastest assembly on the market, with no loose cable to cause hangups. The top segment stealthfully nests inside the next probe section, reducing the number of segments and size of the probe bundle when disassembled in your pack. Equipped with laser etched depth markings for measuring snowpack and/or victim depth to determine the dimensions of the excavation area before shoveling. Stealth probes are built to last and save valuable seconds during an avalanche rescue when time matters.
- Frequency : 457 kHz
- Max range : 45 meters
- Search strip width : 40 meters
- Batteries : three AAA alkaline
- Battery life : minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- Unit weight : 9.2 oz. / 260 grams (with batteries)
- Harness weight : 3.5 oz / 100 grams
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 3.2 x 1.1 (inches) / 14.0 x 8.1 x 2.8 (cm)
- Origin : Assembled and tested in the USA
- Patents & Licenses : US Patents #6,167,249; 6,484,021 B1 FCC ID: OUNDTS1 Canada: 35811021823 Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.
- Weight : 2.1 lb / 960 g
- Blade Dimensions : 11 in x 13.3 in / 27.9 cm x 33.8 cm
- Handle & Shaft Collapsed Length : 21 in / 53 cm
- Handle & Shaft Extended Length : 30.5 in / 77 cm
- Assembled Collapsed Length : 30.5 in / 77 cm
- Assembled Extended Length : 40 in / 102 cm
- Blade/Shaft Material : 6061 T6 Aluminum
240cm STEALT PROBE:
- Weight : 9.5 oz / 270 g
- Extended Length : 7 ft 11 in / 240 cm
- Collapsed Length : 15.7 in / 40 cm
- Diameter : 0.43 in / 1.1 cm