referencia : 2350104.1.1
The T2 Avalanche Rescue package is great for those looking to gear up for their first backcountry experience, or experienced backcountry travelers wanting to replace their old outdated equipment.BCA
The T2 Avalanche Rescue package is great for those looking to gear up for their first backcountry experience, or experienced backcountry travelers wanting to replace their old outdated equipment.
The package comes with our industry leading 3 antenna beacon, the Tracker2 avalanche transceiver, our lightest, extendable B1 avalanche shovel, and quick deploying Stealth 270 avalanche probe. Low package pricing on the core equipment you need to stay safe in the backcountry.
The Tracker2 avalanche transceiver offers the industry’s fastest, most precise pinpointing, with triple receive antenna, instantaneous real-time display and an easy-to-use interface. An intuitive mechanical search/transmit switch makes it easy to use right “out of the box.” Includes Special Mode and multiple burial indicator lights.
The B-1 EXT avalanche shovel is both light and extendable for weight conscious skiers and snowboarders that prefer the comfort and functionality of an extendable shovel. The 6061 aluminum BCA Bomber shovels feature an oval shaft with a more packable, bombproof, “ferrule-less” blade, ergonomic grip, and T6 heat treatment. Includes an end cap on the shaft, which prevents snow from building up along the inside. The Bomber line boasts an off-the-chart strength to weight ratio, while taking up minimal storage space in your pack. Remember, the excavation process in an avalanche rescue is where the most time can be lost or gained.
The Stealth 270 probe is designed for the advanced recreationalist and is the perfect length for most snowpacks. Stealth Quick-Lock probes feature the easiest and fastest assembly on the market, with no loose cable to cause hangups. The top segment stealthfully nests inside the next probe section, reducing the number of segments and size of the probe bundle when disassembled in your pack. Equipped with laser etched depth markings for measuring snowpack and/or victim depth to determine the dimensions of the excavation area before shoveling. Stealth probes are built to last and save valuable seconds during an avalanche rescue when time matters.
- Frequency : 457 kHz
- Max range : 55 meters
- Search strip width : 50 meters
- Batteries : three AAA alkaline
- Battery life : minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- Unit weight : 9.0 oz. / 255 grams (with batteries)
- Harness weight : 3.5 oz / 100 grams
- Dimensions : 5.2 x 3.2 x 1.1 (inches) / 13.2 x 8.2 x 2.7 (cm)
- Origin : Assembled and tested in the USA
- Patents & Licenses : US Patent #6,167,249 & 6,484,021 B1. Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.
B-1 EXT avalanche shovel:
- Weight : 1.3 lb / 600 g
- Blade Dimensions : 9.8 in x 10 in / 24.9 cm x 25.4 cm
- Handle & Shaft Collapsed Length : 16 in / 41 cm
- Handle & Shaft Extended Length : 22.25 in / 57 cm
- Assembled Collapsed Length : 22 in / 56 cm
- Assembled Extended Length : 28.75 in / 73 cm
- Blade/Shaft Material : 6061 T6 Aluminum
Stealth 270 probe:
- Weight : 10.9 oz / 310 g Extended Length: 8′ 10″ / 270 cm Collapsed Length: 17.7 ” / 45 cm
- Diameter: .51″ / 1.3 cm
- Extended Length : 8 ft 10 in / 270 cm
- Collapsed Length : 17.7 in / 45 cm
- Diameter : 0.51 in / 1.3 cm