The Tracker DTS avalanche transceiver is the most trusted and widely used beacon on the market because of its rapid processor and efficient user interface.
A real-time digital display shows both direction and distance with bright red LEDs. As the world’s most widely used transceiver, the Tracker DTS has established a strong reputation for durability and reliability.
- Frequency : 457 kHz
- Max range : 45 meters
- Search strip width : 40 meters
- Batteries : three AAA alkaline
- Battery life : minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- Unit weight : 9.2 oz. / 260 grams (with batteries)
- Harness weight : 3.5 oz / 100 grams
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 3.2 x 1.1 (inches) / 14.0 x 8.1 x 2.8 (cm)
- Origin : Assembled and tested in the USA
- Patents & Licenses : US Patents #6,167,249; 6,484,021 B1 FCC ID: OUNDTS1 Canada: 35811021823 Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.