referencia : 7524N1.GBA
The big newcomer in our 2016 big mountain range with a double rocker and an alpine heart, the anima is a wildcat designed for freeriding and backcountry freestyle.
A bidirectional ski with alpine characteristics, it has a longer turn radius and a slimmer shape than its illustrious forefather, the nocta. Ready to go at any any tempo, the anima has the quick-witted spirit of a predator.
With 115mm underfoot and a 21 metre turning radius, this ski has a 18% tail rocker and 22% front rocker: a total of 60% of its surface devoted to attacking all types of snow and terrain.
In deep snow its raised tip gives good drive and makes the ski easy to handle whatever the speed. On hard snow, its progressive rocker helps to carve deep turns with a bigger contact surface and more stability once on its edge. The Anima is an animal which above-all loves to enjoy himself, so make him happy and play!
“A new toy, the anima wants to go fast but remains playful with a quick pivot thanks to its double beak. Its voluptuousness makes it perfect for all soft snow conditions.
I also really like its flex which is stiff underfoot and more progressive on the tip and tail.
A bit less grippy on the turn than the atris, its 'receding' sidecut will delight skiers who like to go fast and put in big turns,” explains Julien Regnier.
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300, triax 400, carbon-kevlar
- Semi-cap step-down sidewall.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|