referencia : ANIMA-16
referencia : 7624O1.JABC
The big newcomer in our 2016 big mountain range with a double rocker and an alpine heart, the anima is a wildcat designed for freeriding and backcountry freestyle.
A bidirectional ski with alpine characteristics, it has a longer turn radius and a slimmer shape than its illustrious forefather, the nocta. Ready to go at any any tempo, the anima has the quick-witted spirit of a predator.
With 115mm underfoot and a 21 metre turning radius, this ski has a 18% tail rocker and 22% front rocker: a total of 60% of its surface devoted to attacking all types of snow and terrain.
In deep snow its raised tip gives good drive and makes the ski easy to handle whatever the speed. On hard snow, its progressive rocker helps to carve deep turns with a bigger contact surface and more stability once on its edge. The Anima is an animal which above-all loves to enjoy himself, so make him happy and play!
“A new toy, the anima wants to go fast but remains playful with a quick pivot thanks to its double beak. Its voluptuousness makes it perfect for all soft snow conditions.
I also really like its flex which is stiff underfoot and more progressive on the tip and tail.
A bit less grippy on the turn than the atris, its 'receding' sidecut will delight skiers who like to go fast and put in big turns,” explains Julien Regnier.
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300, triax 400, carbon-kevlar
- Semi-cap step-down sidewall.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The JESTER is the binding designed by MARKER to meet the expectations of the freestylers and freeriders who rush.
This binding is very compact mainly due to the spring of the toe piece placed in the transverse position allowing you to get a particularly short binding, ideal for all kinds of rotations. Always in the spirit of a "free" usage, this binding, recommended for skis with waist width higher than 76mm, is equipped with a tear-resistant screw and centralized balance weight.
Thanks to the JESTER performance, you will be safe to draw beautiful lines and send tricks in the park.
- DIN adjustment: 6 to 16
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Elite toe piece : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5°, it provides the highest energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter-Pivot heelpiece: The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Magnesium parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. You depart well equipped for faster descents and the most radical lines!
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1990g (with brake in 90), 2000g (with brake in 110), 2006g (with brake in 136)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|