referencia : 353683
The big newcomer in our 2016 big mountain range with a double rocker and an alpine heart, the anima is a wildcat designed for freeriding and backcountry freestyle.
A bidirectional ski with alpine characteristics, it has a longer turn radius and a slimmer shape than its illustrious forefather, the nocta. Ready to go at any any tempo, the anima has the quick-witted spirit of a predator.
With 115mm underfoot and a 21 metre turning radius, this ski has a 18% tail rocker and 22% front rocker: a total of 60% of its surface devoted to attacking all types of snow and terrain.
In deep snow its raised tip gives good drive and makes the ski easy to handle whatever the speed. On hard snow, its progressive rocker helps to carve deep turns with a bigger contact surface and more stability once on its edge. The Anima is an animal which above-all loves to enjoy himself, so make him happy and play!
“A new toy, the anima wants to go fast but remains playful with a quick pivot thanks to its double beak. Its voluptuousness makes it perfect for all soft snow conditions.
I also really like its flex which is stiff underfoot and more progressive on the tip and tail.
A bit less grippy on the turn than the atris, its 'receding' sidecut will delight skiers who like to go fast and put in big turns,” explains Julien Regnier.
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300, triax 400, carbon-kevlar
- Semi-cap step-down sidewall.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Skis are becoming wider for improved off-piste sensations, while improving on-piste performance. Bindings are playing a key role in the transmission of power and control from the ski.
The STH2 WTR 16 combines Salomon's renown DRIVER toe-piece with the Guardian heel piece, for a binding that transfers every movement to wide skis.
A low profile, long wings, a wide platform, and the Heel Flex interface enables you to control the widest skis, and provides incomparable transmission and performance downhill.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon walking soles.
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- DIN 7 to 16
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- Manual toe height adjustment
- Stomp Pedal : A large fixed pedal ensures optimal power transfer from skier to ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- XL Pedal (65mm)
- Oversized platform : ultra-wide base (71mm) for maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer pads : Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.