referencia : 368740
The big newcomer in our 2016 big mountain range with a double rocker and an alpine heart, the anima is a wildcat designed for freeriding and backcountry freestyle.
A bidirectional ski with alpine characteristics, it has a longer turn radius and a slimmer shape than its illustrious forefather, the nocta. Ready to go at any any tempo, the anima has the quick-witted spirit of a predator.
With 115mm underfoot and a 21 metre turning radius, this ski has a 18% tail rocker and 22% front rocker: a total of 60% of its surface devoted to attacking all types of snow and terrain.
In deep snow its raised tip gives good drive and makes the ski easy to handle whatever the speed. On hard snow, its progressive rocker helps to carve deep turns with a bigger contact surface and more stability once on its edge. The Anima is an animal which above-all loves to enjoy himself, so make him happy and play!
“A new toy, the anima wants to go fast but remains playful with a quick pivot thanks to its double beak. Its voluptuousness makes it perfect for all soft snow conditions.
I also really like its flex which is stiff underfoot and more progressive on the tip and tail.
A bit less grippy on the turn than the atris, its 'receding' sidecut will delight skiers who like to go fast and put in big turns,” explains Julien Regnier.
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300, triax 400, carbon-kevlar
- Semi-cap step-down sidewall.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
"The new reference in terms of freeski bindings", proudly announces its manufacturer. With the STH2 WTR 16, Salomon combined its legendary DRIVER toe piece to the Guardian heel piece to provide a binding capable of retransmitting the slightest movement for wide skis.
Low-profile, long wings, wide platform and the Heel Flex interface enable you to control the widest skis and to deliver extraordinary transmission and performance in descent.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with the Salomon soles (WTR technology).
- DIN value: 7 to 16
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- XL pedal (65mm): a wide and fixed pedal ensures optimal transmission of the skier's power to the ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- Extra-wide platform: an extra-wide platform (71mm) providing maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer ferrules: regular sensations with strengthened shock absorption and greater tolerance in a solid binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.