referencia : ANIMA-F-17
Boom! Coming in hot to the serene world of ski touring, the anima freebird is a lightweight animal with a double rocker and an alpine character. Designed for modern freeriding and for big climbs deep powder. Welcome to the future.
- Pawlonia-poplar woodcore
- carbon-fiberglass layers
- semi-cap construction
|TALLA||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Ideal solution for freeriders and touring skiers who prefer the descent, the TLT RADICAL FT offers a wide 130mm ski brake to fit the new generation of wide skis.
By placing the shock absorber in the closed position, the carbon plate is makes the ski rigid and sensitive for increased torsional stiffness and grip. In open mode the ski retains its natural flex.
- Weight 599 g
- Release values : 5- 12
high connection plate in pressed carbon for maximum torsional rigidity
- Shock Absorber
- Extremely hard wearing toe piece (indestructable)
- Adequate width (75mm) for wide skis
- Speed Step climbing bar
- Side Towers for easier binding entry with Quick-Step-In inserts and better side impact resistance.
- Improved Excenter device
- Adjustable length +/- 12.5 mm
- Brakes with AFD for excellent side release
- Torx screws
- Improved geometry at the toe (4 screws instead of 5)
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|