referencia : ATRIS-16
referencia : 7624O1.JABC
Dawn is upon us! A bi-directional ski in the freeride/ backcountry freestyle range which has been developed in 3 sizes, this ski has been a big success and is now in its second season.
Designed by Julien Regnier, this easy handling ski performs well in a variety of types of skiing and has become the go-to ski for numerous black crows skiers.
The atris is a modern, double faceted ski : a model which suits both skiers who focus on performance and anyone looking for a bidirectional tool for pure freeride pleasure.
With 108mm underfoot and an 18 metre turning radius, the atris has multiple technical particularities: its double rocker aids immediate pivot, and one of its biggest singularities is the progressive flaring of its sidecut in proportion to the rocker, which provides very good stability when the ski is on its edge. Its raised tip is made of 3 distinct radiuses, which gives it good consistency during the turn and a strong pivot on the flat.
It's a ski which has good drive at low speed. High performance or an everyday ski, the atris is breaking trail for the skis of tomorrow.
“I like having a ski which will adapt to all conditions and mean that I don't have to worry about my gear when I need to be reactive. The atris fills this role perfectly. Its light and stable, powerful yet playful and can deal with big powder, concrete snow, piste and park,” says Tom Leitner.
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300, triax 400
- Semi-cap step-down sidewall.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The JESTER is the binding designed by MARKER to meet the expectations of the freestylers and freeriders who rush.
This binding is very compact mainly due to the spring of the toe piece placed in the transverse position allowing you to get a particularly short binding, ideal for all kinds of rotations. Always in the spirit of a "free" usage, this binding, recommended for skis with waist width higher than 76mm, is equipped with a tear-resistant screw and centralized balance weight.
Thanks to the JESTER performance, you will be safe to draw beautiful lines and send tricks in the park.
- DIN adjustment: 6 to 16
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Elite toe piece : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5°, it provides the highest energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter-Pivot heelpiece: The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Magnesium parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. You depart well equipped for faster descents and the most radical lines!
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1990g (with brake in 90), 2000g (with brake in 110), 2006g (with brake in 136)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|