referencia : ATRIS-16
referencia : 368745
Dawn is upon us! A bi-directional ski in the freeride/ backcountry freestyle range which has been developed in 3 sizes, this ski has been a big success and is now in its second season.
Designed by Julien Regnier, this easy handling ski performs well in a variety of types of skiing and has become the go-to ski for numerous black crows skiers.
The atris is a modern, double faceted ski : a model which suits both skiers who focus on performance and anyone looking for a bidirectional tool for pure freeride pleasure.
With 108mm underfoot and an 18 metre turning radius, the atris has multiple technical particularities: its double rocker aids immediate pivot, and one of its biggest singularities is the progressive flaring of its sidecut in proportion to the rocker, which provides very good stability when the ski is on its edge. Its raised tip is made of 3 distinct radiuses, which gives it good consistency during the turn and a strong pivot on the flat.
It's a ski which has good drive at low speed. High performance or an everyday ski, the atris is breaking trail for the skis of tomorrow.
“I like having a ski which will adapt to all conditions and mean that I don't have to worry about my gear when I need to be reactive. The atris fills this role perfectly. Its light and stable, powerful yet playful and can deal with big powder, concrete snow, piste and park,” says Tom Leitner.
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300, triax 400
- Semi-cap step-down sidewall.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
"The new reference in terms of freeski bindings", proudly announces its manufacturer. With the STH2 WTR 13, Salomon combined its legendary DRIVER toe piece to the Guardian heel piece to provide a binding capable of retransmitting the slightest movement for wide skis, while being more accessible than the Sth2 WTR 16 model reserved for professional skiers.
Low-profile, long wings, wide platform and the Heel Flex interface enable you to control the widest skis and to deliver extraordinary transmission and performance in descent.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with the Salomon soles (WTR technology).
- DIN value: 5 to 13
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- XL pedal (65mm): a wide and fixed pedal ensures optimal transmission of the skier's power to the ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- Extra-wide platform: an extra-wide platform (71mm) providing maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer ferrules: regular sensations with strengthened shock absorption and greater tolerance in a solid binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.