referencia : ATRIS-B-16
referencia : 7424O1.MEF
The atris birdie, or the feminine dawn. The widest ski in our female range, this double beak (bidirectional) model is aimed at female skiers who love big, open spaces and backcountry freestyle.
Bestowed with a double rocker, 107mm underfoot and an 18m turning radius, its form befits this submissive and playful accomplice.
The atris birdie is a complete ski: easy to handle at low speed, it's infallible once the brakes are off and perfectly at ease both on piste and on changeable terrain.
Specifically designed for the female build, the atris birdie combines lightness with a very reactive and ample flex! The atris birdie blossoms in every direction, pivots instantly and helps to stomp powder landings.
Aimed at female skiers who like to get away from the piste, whether they charge or are fans of easy steering on a double rocker, this bidirectional machine is a 107mm-wide bundle of freeride fun!
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300, triax 400
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|