referencia : ATRIS-B-16
referencia : 368745
The atris birdie, or the feminine dawn. The widest ski in our female range, this double beak (bidirectional) model is aimed at female skiers who love big, open spaces and backcountry freestyle.
Bestowed with a double rocker, 107mm underfoot and an 18m turning radius, its form befits this submissive and playful accomplice.
The atris birdie is a complete ski: easy to handle at low speed, it's infallible once the brakes are off and perfectly at ease both on piste and on changeable terrain.
Specifically designed for the female build, the atris birdie combines lightness with a very reactive and ample flex! The atris birdie blossoms in every direction, pivots instantly and helps to stomp powder landings.
Aimed at female skiers who like to get away from the piste, whether they charge or are fans of easy steering on a double rocker, this bidirectional machine is a 107mm-wide bundle of freeride fun!
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300, triax 400
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
"The new reference in terms of freeski bindings", proudly announces its manufacturer. With the STH2 WTR 13, Salomon combined its legendary DRIVER toe piece to the Guardian heel piece to provide a binding capable of retransmitting the slightest movement for wide skis, while being more accessible than the Sth2 WTR 16 model reserved for professional skiers.
Low-profile, long wings, wide platform and the Heel Flex interface enable you to control the widest skis and to deliver extraordinary transmission and performance in descent.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with the Salomon soles (WTR technology).
- DIN value: 5 to 13
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- XL pedal (65mm): a wide and fixed pedal ensures optimal transmission of the skier's power to the ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- Extra-wide platform: an extra-wide platform (71mm) providing maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer ferrules: regular sensations with strengthened shock absorption and greater tolerance in a solid binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.