referencia : ATRIS-B-16
referencia : 353683
The atris birdie, or the feminine dawn. The widest ski in our female range, this double beak (bidirectional) model is aimed at female skiers who love big, open spaces and backcountry freestyle.
Bestowed with a double rocker, 107mm underfoot and an 18m turning radius, its form befits this submissive and playful accomplice.
The atris birdie is a complete ski: easy to handle at low speed, it's infallible once the brakes are off and perfectly at ease both on piste and on changeable terrain.
Specifically designed for the female build, the atris birdie combines lightness with a very reactive and ample flex! The atris birdie blossoms in every direction, pivots instantly and helps to stomp powder landings.
Aimed at female skiers who like to get away from the piste, whether they charge or are fans of easy steering on a double rocker, this bidirectional machine is a 107mm-wide bundle of freeride fun!
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300, triax 400
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Skis are becoming wider for improved off-piste sensations, while improving on-piste performance. Bindings are playing a key role in the transmission of power and control from the ski.
The STH2 WTR 16 combines Salomon's renown DRIVER toe-piece with the Guardian heel piece, for a binding that transfers every movement to wide skis.
A low profile, long wings, a wide platform, and the Heel Flex interface enables you to control the widest skis, and provides incomparable transmission and performance downhill.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon walking soles.
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- DIN 7 to 16
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- Manual toe height adjustment
- Stomp Pedal : A large fixed pedal ensures optimal power transfer from skier to ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- XL Pedal (65mm)
- Oversized platform : ultra-wide base (71mm) for maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer pads : Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.