referencia : CAMOX-16
referencia : 7616O1
All-new for 2016, the all-mountain camox has been moved into the bidirectional category and has been profoundly modernized to optimize the equilibrium between all mountain and powder ski.
Lying somewhere between a medium to high float and mid to fat ski, the camox finds the right balance for a 70% all-terrain and 30% piste ski.
Its shape and construction qualities make it a real alpine mid-fat ski for anyone who wants to ski hard, but also a convenient, efficient mid-fat ski which doesn't demand too much effort.
The camox has a new full ABS perimeter for increased comfort and a new rocker rise to boost its efficiency on hard snow and increase its float at low speeds. The new camox finds a balance between rocker progressiveness and sidecut slimness. It's a modern ski, which feels comfortable, and will reign supreme, on all types of terrain.
Easy to handle and with great edge control, its new Double Beak profile makes it even more playful thanks to a tail which increases its manoeuvrability and versatility, without sabotaging its responsiveness and alpine character. With its forgiving flex the camox is a comfortable and all-mountain ski, devoted to the universality of on-snow pleasure.
“With the improvement of the camox's performance and versatility in mind, we wanted to give it double beak technology, notably inspired by the atris. This fusion results in an all-mountain ski which is practical but also more playful and more high-performing than its predecessor. There's no doubt about it, fans of cheerful, do-all skis are going to love this new camox!” enthuses Camille Jaccoux.
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300, triax 400, carbon-kevlar
- Semi-cap step-down sidewall.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The DUKE EPF is an hyper versatile freeride binding since its system allows passing to walking mode if, for instance, you approach to draw a line in this beautiful stuffed snow corridor you have spotted.
It is not a ski touring model but it has similar features allowing you to practice the so-called free-rando. The DUKE EPF is based on a new Extended Power Frame (EPF) and is thus 28% wider. To put it simply, the schema of the screws is 10 mm wider than before for accentuated power transmission. In addition, this new system allows using the totally redeveloped toe and heelpieces with more compact and rigid design. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
"Highly recommended for the skis of more than 100mm at waist for optimal power transmission, you will finally be able to use 100% of the capabilities of your wide ski", clarifies its manufacturer.
Always with the possibility of hiking with wedge (7° and 13°) or without wedge (0°) and adjusting all kinds of ski or hiking boots.
NOTE: For skis with minimum waist width of 89mm.
NOTE: Several stop skis widths are available, please, during your order communicate the waist width of your ski.
- DIN adjustment: 6 to 16
- Weight (pack): 2760g (S) / 2790g (L)
- Available sole lengths: S : 265 - 325mm / L : 305 - 365mm
- EPF Extended Power Frame: The power booster. The new power frame, exclusively designed for the new Duke EPF, delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- Heel lifter: The titanium climbing aid offers two positions with 7° and 13°, which can easily be accessed with the ski pole, even in an unstable standing position. Integrated elastomer paddings dampen the impact reducing the irritating traditional “clack” and allow hiking more comfortably.
- Backcountry Technology : The uphill hiking mode integrated in the Duke binding features easy adjustment from Ride to Hike. The climbing bar offers a 7° and 13° position. During the descent, the BCT lever is protected from unwanted releases. A 40 mm backward movement of the binding in BC mode results in better-balanced and easier kick turns.
- Magnesium parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. This makes you well equipped for a faster run and the most radical lines!
- Triple Pivot Elite toe piece : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5°, it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high-energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD: Movable Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter Pivot heelpiece offering formidable holding power in freeride due to its DIN/ISO values of 6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|S||2630||2630||265 - 325 mm|